Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffian's FC Fixture - Tues 22nd June

+3
RaingodZippo
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ruffian's FC Fixture - Tues 22nd June Empty Ruffian's FC Fixture - Tues 22nd June Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:28 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruffian's FC Fixture - Tues 22nd June

Ruffian's FC Needs You!!!!!!

Fancy taking to the football field and pulling on the Ruff FC shirt??

We will be playing on Tues 22nd June from 8:30pm onwards until late so if you can't get on at 8:30pm you can still join later. Normally we play on a Weds but I can't make it this week so I have moved it to Tues.

Make sure you book a spot as it is becoming very busy on match nights now. If we have more than 10 then will split into 2 teams so everbody will get a game.

Post if you want to sign up for the night and book a spot on the team. If your not sure you can go on the subs bench.

Ruff FC 'A'
1. RuffianStew (Captain)
2. Xx em xX
3. Darkestfrost
4. RaingodZippo

Ruff FC 'B'

Subs Bench/ Maybe

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Yes please

3Ruffian's FC Fixture - Tues 22nd June Empty Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Tues 22nd June Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Put me in the team boss.

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

No can do on a tuesday, see you guys on the next wednesday game

5Ruffian's FC Fixture - Tues 22nd June Empty Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Tues 22nd June Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:08 am

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

hopefully can come on at about 10ish got to play some
footie of my own score plenty of goals Very Happy Very Happy

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

i'm im in stew cheers
ninja

7Ruffian's FC Fixture - Tues 22nd June Empty Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Tues 22nd June Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:36 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Cheers to WackyBar, X Bulldog, Ninja Nash, Obesia Blue, Raingod Zippo & Darkestfrost for playing tonight.

Damn lag was causing chaos this week which was a pain.

We did manage a 2 nil win - We started with WackyBar, X Bulldog, Raingod Zippo & Me but lost Raingod die to the rubbish connection. But X Bulldog scored a cracking goal using Raingods player (Bulldog was playing as any so took control of his player when Zippo crashed).

We even had a moment that Raingod Zippo has been dreaming of for years - him wearing the Scotland top scoring a goal against England!

A crazy night but what we did get played was enjoyable!!

Thanks to everybody that played - the highlights will go up soon!

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

thanks for the games last night guys and i even manged to get a goal for stews video cam and good goal Raingod. sorry i missed your goal bulldog

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Sorry guys - I tried a few times to join. First couple of times you were in the game. After that the EA servers wouldn't let me in - so I gave up and went to me bed.

Possibly explains the lag.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum