Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race Pro - Race Week 3

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Race Pro - Race Week 3 Empty Race Pro - Race Week 3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:54 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok so here we go again - its time for Race Week 3!!

Race Week 1 was a real good close battle & Race Week 2 was even closer and i hope for more of the same!

1 quick note - all drivers must post their times in the Race Week thread or they will not be counted from now on (LongJohn is not counted in this because he has access probs to a comp so he PMs them straight to me on Xbox Live - this was agreed before he signed up)
So any times not recorded in this thread but that are the leaderboards in the game will not be counted!

For Race Week 3 - I have upped the level of the cars alittle this week. And also i have picked 2 cars per track. Its up to you which of the 2 cars i have listed for that track you use. You can try both its your choice.

Track 1 - Curitiba (Brazil)

Choose either - Chevrolet Lacetti or the BMW 320i E46

Track 2 - Motorsport Arena Oschersleben (Germany)

Choose either - Formula BMW or the Gumpert Apollo

Track 3 - Circuit de Pau (France)

Choose either - Seat Leon or the Volvo S60

Can people let me know if they have got the DLC or not. If so i might include some of that next week.

Race Week 3 goes form Friday 5th June 9:30pm until Friday 19th June 9:30pm.

This week will run for 2 weeks just for a change - see how this works out with the extra time and the extra cars (let me know if it works for you if not i can change things in Race Week 4)

The Times -

Track 1 - Curitiba

1. Faceinthecrowd - 1.23.682 with the Lacetti
2. DarkestFrost - 1:25:315 with the Lacetti
3. LongJohnMcNasty - 1.27.535
4. Brutal Skynet - 01:27:265 with the Lacetti
5. RuffianStew - 01:27:687 with the Lacetti
6. RaingodZippo - No time entered
7. ZR Leigh - No time entered

Track 2 - Motorsport Arena Oschersleben

1. Faceinthecrowd - 1.33.826
2. LongJohnMcNasty - 1:34:170
3. DarkestFrost - 1:34:591
4. Brutal Skynet - 01:36:165
5. RuffianStew - 01:36:276

Track 3 - Circuit de Pau

1. LongJohnMcNasty - 1:26:503
2. DarkestFrost - 1:26:646
3. RuffianStew - 1:27:844
4. Faceinthecrowd - 1.28.922
5. Brutal Skynet - 01:34:632

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:32 am; edited 6 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2Race Pro - Race Week 3 Empty Re: Race Pro - Race Week 3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:20 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I am sunning myself in Spain this coming week so might not get any times in.

3Race Pro - Race Week 3 Empty Re: Race Pro - Race Week 3 Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:20 pm

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

ive the dlc mate,imola hella track,cars a bit pants

4Race Pro - Race Week 3 Empty Re: Race Pro - Race Week 3 Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:42 pm

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

week 3 times

Lacetti @ Curitiba :1.23.682

FBMW @ Oscherleben :1.33.826

Leon @Pau:1.28.922...i really really dont like this track Sad

5Race Pro - Race Week 3 Empty Re: Race Pro - Race Week 3 Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Brutal Skynet

Brutal Skynet

Here's my times for week 3 looks like i've been eaten alive by faceinthecrowd LOL

Chevrolet @ Brazil
01:27:265

FBMW @Germany
01:36:165

Seat Leon @France
01:34:632

6Race Pro - Race Week 3 Empty Re: Race Pro - Race Week 3 Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Brutal Skynet

Brutal Skynet

Just to let you know ruffian I havnt got the dlc for Race Pro cheers

7Race Pro - Race Week 3 Empty Re: Race Pro - Race Week 3 Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Ok. Just managed to slip in some times.
Curitlba , lacetti = 1:25:315
oschersieben , fbmw = 1:34:591
pau , seat = 1:26:646

8Race Pro - Race Week 3 Empty Re: Race Pro - Race Week 3 Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Brutal Skynet wrote:Just to let you know ruffian I havnt got the dlc for Race Pro cheers
as above.

9Race Pro - Race Week 3 Empty Re: Race Pro - Race Week 3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:47 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok guys thats Race week 3 over with - abit of a different format this week.

But the racing i think was even closer this week than the 1st 2 weeks.

A big well done to Faceinthecrowd - he topped 2 of the tracks (Motorsport Arena Oschersleben & Curitiba) this week and was close to wrapping up all 3 tracks!

The previous weeks Track time champ - LongJohnMcnasty was close behind wining one track (Circuit de Pau)and taking also a 2nd and 3rd place.

DarkestFrost also did well even though he spent most of Race Week 3 sunning himself in Spain (lucky Git lol!) - He pulled in 2 second places and one 3rd place! His time on Circuit de Pau was so close to getting top spot - only just over a hundreth of a second in it between his 2nd place and LohnJohns 1st place - Great battle guys!!

Myself had a great battle with Brutal Skynet, i was so close behind him on 2 of the tracks it was so mad and i nicked 3rd place on Circuit de Pau (everybody seemed to dislike this track - i quite liked it hehe!)

Really great battles alround - Well done guys and keep an eye out Race Week 4 will be here soon!

Also don't forget to check out the Drivers table to see what points you got for Race Week 3!

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum