Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Empty Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:57 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat 4x410
Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat

Ok guys I have set this section up for the league members to chat about anything you want to do with the Ruff League whether it is Div 1, 2 or 3! It can be anything such as a great goal you scored, a tactic you want to share or a top result!

So get chatting!

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Empty Re: Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Not a great start for me my first 3 games have been a connection drop, a 2 nil defeat and a draw with my opponent scoring in the 90th. So 1 point from 9.
I wish Zippo was still in the league Mad

3Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Empty Re: Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:02 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:Not a great start for me my first 3 games have been a connection drop, a 2 nil defeat and a draw with my opponent scoring in the 90th. So 1 point from 9.
I wish Zippo was still in the league Mad

I will meet you in Division 2 next season Relegation Boy and whup your ass affraid

4Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Empty Re: Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 pm

miizzr

Ive had a pretty bad start to the league because I've not been on as Ive had exams but now I've played 3 games two loses and one win but I'll be missing most of this season as I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks. Stew do you have an idea when the league will finish?

5Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Empty Re: Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Looks like I might need to revise that challenge to Bawkicker for next season...after 11 straight defeats I feel I may not be troubling the promotion places this season Very Happy

And my most humblest appologies to Jakey Boyyz as I switched my console off in absolute disgust at my utter crappiness before the after match celebrations had finished...the score was 5-0 incase it shows up as a 3-0 disconnect win. No excuse but I have discovered that even I can only take 10 hammerings in a row before rage quitting. (You would think by now I would be used to it Rolling Eyes )

I promise not to do it again. Embarassed

6Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Empty Re: Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:33 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

miizzr wrote:Ive had a pretty bad start to the league because I've not been on as Ive had exams but now I've played 3 games two loses and one win but I'll be missing most of this season as I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks. Stew do you have an idea when the league will finish?

Still plenty of time to turn it around even with you being away. The league doesn't finish untill Tuesday 2nd August 2011 at 9pm. So unless you away for over a month you will still have a good chance.

For full details of the league set up go to - Click Here

7Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Empty Re: Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:35 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:Looks like I might need to revise that challenge to Bawkicker for next season...after 11 straight defeats I feel I may not be troubling the promotion places this season Very Happy

And my most humblest appologies to Jakey Boyyz as I switched my console off in absolute disgust at my utter crappiness before the after match celebrations had finished...the score was 5-0 incase it shows up as a 3-0 disconnect win. No excuse but I have discovered that even I can only take 10 hammerings in a row before rage quitting. (You would think by now I would be used to it Rolling Eyes )

I promise not to do it again. Embarassed

Don't worry mate - I think I will be joining you soon in the lower Division after a few hammerings I have taken so far this season. Division 1 seems to be really tough this year!

Shocked

8Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Empty Re: Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:17 am

bigbraveheart

will start my gameson monday as im away till monday, but i will get caught up!!!

9Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Empty Re: Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:08 pm

bigbraveheart

is it online an ea league we do or is it just on here?, could somebody send me league name and password, so i can join on monday/tuesday

10Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Empty Re: Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:05 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

bigbraveheart wrote:is it online an ea league we do or is it just on here?, could somebody send me league name and password, so i can join on monday/tuesday

Yep it is run through the in-game friends league on Fifa 11. I have sent you the info to your 360 so it will be waiting for you when you sign in next

pirat

11Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Empty Re: Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:34 pm

bigbraveheart

4 hard games v Gt x tal3ntz

2 draws 1 win 1 loss

12Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Empty Re: Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:04 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Important League Info - The end of the season for all 3 Divisions is now going to be Friday 2nd Sept 2011 at 10pm! So all games must be played by then or they will be lost points!

The original end of the season date was going to be the 2nd of August but with lots of league members being away on holiday and still alot of games to be played I have pushed it back 1 month to give you all a better chance to earn those points! Also the end of the season would have landed right when I might be moving house so better all round that the season is 1 month longer. Oh and that means more time to play Fifa! That can't be a bad thing.

Some of you have complained that you are struggling to find other league members to play against - try and contact each other through Xbox Live, Twitter or through our forum here at Ruff Gaming. If that fails then contact me through Xbox Live or Twitter with when you are free and I will get some matches lined up for you. The more notice the better.

So all that is left to do is get playing guys!

Ruff

13Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Empty Re: Ruff League Season 09 - General Chat Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:51 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Important League - Info

Ok guys I know I have let the league drag on a little longer than I had hoped for. Most of you know I haven't had much internet connection lately after moving house and haven't been able to upate things as much as I would have liked. In a week I will be back online and firing on all cylinders with a new season of the league and also I will have wrapped up this season which I have already taken the final positions. Prizes will also be dished out.

So sorry for the delay

Ruff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum