Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff's Season 09 - League Set up, Rules & Ruff's Code of Conduct

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruff's Fifa League - Season 09 - League Set up, Rules & Player Code of Conduct

League Set Up -

The League is made up of 3 Divisions. Ruff Div 1, 2 & 3. All new members to the league at the begining of the season will start off in Division 3. Everybody will play everybody in their own Division 4 times duing the season 09. It is up to you when you get those games in. The only rule is that league games are played between the stated start and finish dates (listed below). Any games played after the season finish deadline will not be counted towards the league standings. Any unplayed games after the end of the season are lost points and it is up to you to plan and organise your games against other league members.

League Start Date - Thursday 2nd June 2011
League Finish Date - Friday 2nd Sept 2011 at 10pm!

For team selection and ranking see the thread titled team selection in this forum. Once you have chosen your team and signed in-game to the League you will NOT be able to change your team. If you leave the league for any reason you will also not be able to re-join the league as the game will not allow this. So please be carful as this is out of Ruff Gamings hands and you will have to start the next season from the bottom Division as if you are a new member. So please be carful.

Once you have signed up to the league here at Ruff Gaming and you have chosen your team in the thread for team selection you will receive a pivate message to your Gamertag over Xbox Live with the sign in details (League Name & Password).

With the 3 Divisions we will be having promotion and relegation between the Divisions at the end of the season. The bottom 4 teams will get relegated from Div 1 to Div 2 and the bottom 4 teams will get relegated from Div 2 to Div 3 at the end of the season. The top 4 teams in Div 3 will get promoted to Div 2 and the top 4 teams in Div 2 will get promoted to Div 1 at the end of the season.

The 1st place team in Division 1 at the end of the season will be crowned the overall league champion!

That's it really - all is left to say is get playing your matches! Trust me the 2 months will fly by and before you know it you might find yourself relegated!

The League Rules -

1. Everybody will treat each other with respect. No fighting or flaming anybody!

2. No actions such as lag switching maybe used in anyway (Sad to have to list this but I have already come across this in past seasons)

3. If you feel somebody is cheating in anyway then do not confront them but take note of all details and then contact me privatly with this infomation so I can check it out.

4. No crappy messages are to be sent between people. If you have a problem let me know and I will try and sort things out. If you do receive a message you are not happy with then take a photo of the screen and then contact me.

5. Keep things fun! Simple really - we are here to have a laugh and not to get carried away. If you lose you lose it's all part of the league. If you win then enjoy it but don't gloat and rub it in! Nobody likes a sore loser or a bigheaded winner! Fun - it's all about being fun!

6. I have final say on all things to do with the League - I will be fair but firm and will not let anybody wreck the league for everybody else. If I feel somebody is messing things up for other people in the League I will take action such as docking of points or even deleting of league members from the league alltogether.

Ruff's Code of Conduct -

This is quite straight forward really - every player that signs up to the league here at Ruff Gaming is agreeing to follow the League rules and also to follow Ruff's Code of Conduct.

What is the code of conduct? Well it is basically a way of me being able to underline the way I feel I want my League to be played here at Ruff Gaming.

As I have said before I want everybody to take part and have fun. Enjoy the league - I don't mind people being competitive but don't get carried away. You don't have to win at all costs!

Now here at Ruff Gaming we have made a phrase that we have linked to Fifa - Cheap Goals! Now I might hear alot of you ask what are cheap goals? Well we all know what they are just might call them by a different name. They are simply a goal scored when you you go to the left or right of the goal and make a low cross/pass to a player waiting in the centre to tap it in past the keeper who has no chance to save it. Now we don't really have a problem with that type of goal it is more the fact some players will use this over and over again and there is nothing you can do about it. So what I ask is please do not do this. Once in a blue moon it happensthen ok - thats football but please stay away from this style of attack as much as possible. If you can't agree with this then maybe this League isn't for you. If I find a player using this over and over again to win games then I will take action. Don't think I wont find out because I will. If you have a problem with a player doing this then speak to me and please don't start a riot!

Phew I think that is everything - If you have any questions then please give me a shout.

Last of all HAVE FUN! Simple really - Thats all I ask!

Ruff

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum