Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andriod or Apple? Help me choose my next phone guys!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mickyb

mickyb
RuffiansFC Player

Right guys I am in the market for a new phone.. I have a iphone 3gs at the moment but its about to die Crying or Very sad

So question is.... what do I do...

Do I give apple a second chance? or Try an android phone?

I have been looking at a new 3GS, a HTC Wildfire and Desire HD and my stand out at the moment is the Samsung Galaxy S

your thoughts please guys... would really help me out...

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

For me I wouldn't think of swapping my iPhone for anything else (yes yes I am an Apple fan boy lol!) and I have a 3Gs but really looking to bump up to the iPhone 5 if the rumours are true and it comes out in September this year.

But I have to say the Windows 7 phones do look good and also Andriod does look a good platform that is growing all the time.

I am not sure I would get another 3Gs - any chance of waiting for Sept? You should pick up an iPhone for a better price to then.

It's a tough one and I would say try and have a play with some other phones in a shop to see if any of them catch your eye - but for me I wouldn't change from Apple if i didn't have too!

Tough choice though

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

3Andriod or Apple? Help me choose my next phone guys!! Empty Apple all the way. Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 am

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

I have to say I have had a apple iPhone since it came out in the UK. I would not change if I had the chance but this is mainly because of the investment I have in the app store, I have an iPad and a mac so it makes sense to me to stay within the environment.
Do some research but have u given the windows phone 7 a look? Links to your xbox live account? Get them to give u a demo.
Good luck.
Also if your interested in apple head to there web site and watch the latest keynote at wwdc 2011 it has some cool stuff coming to iOS devices that might change your mind.
Hope that helps.

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I don't think we will see the iPhone 5 until spring next year. I think we will get an iphone4gs in September Very Happy

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Darkestfrost wrote:I don't think we will see the iPhone 5 until spring next year. I think we will get an iphone4gs in September Very Happy

Might be right and I would be happy with that as my contract is up in Sept and would be looking to upgrade from my 3Gs.

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum