Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pledge Thread - Ruff Gaming 24hr Gaming GOSH Event

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Pledge Thread - Ruff Gaming 24hr Gaming GOSH Event Twitte14
The Pledge Thread - Ruff Gaming 24hr Gaming GOSH Event

Ok guys there is were you can donate money to Prince's fantastic efforts to raise money starting Friday 14th Oct 2011 at 8PM until 8pm on the following day.

So please donate money to the pot - any donatation is welcome small or big as it all will help them no end. Every penny donatated here will be going to Great Ormand Street Hospital in London.

Everybody that donates money and posts on the pledge thread will be going into a prize draw to win a gaming goody bag prize for 1 lucky person that will be drawn randomly out of a hat. The bag has 2 gaming T-Shirts, a MW3 poster and some other bits and bobs that I will annouce later on.

To make a donate go to PR1NC3's Donatation page - CLICK HERE

Once you have donatated you can if you want post below your pledge and the amount if you wish but that is up to you.

So guys come on lets give PR1NC3 our full backing and spread the word!

Ruff

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

OK pledged £5 to the cause. Wanted to take part in the whole thing but I have a tough week at work ahead and I think by Friday I'll be lucky to stay up past 10pm Smile

Posted on Facebook and Twitter as well hope it helps.

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Donated M8,

Well done for doing this my man. Hope it all goes well and you smash that 2 grand target. Hopefully see you along the way at some point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum