Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Linux or Windows?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Linux or Windows? Empty Linux or Windows? Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:47 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

After my hard disc collapsed, i have bought and installed a new one, but ive got the choice between using Windows 7 Home Edition or a Linux system! Now I'm not a huge pc gamer but i do use my laptop for work, involving lots of spreadsheets and word documents but because I'm a cheap ass i have always used open office, anyone got any thoughts on it? Im tempted to try linux because if all else fails i can still go back to windows

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

2Linux or Windows? Empty Re: Linux or Windows? Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:47 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I think you answered your own question Ice...Smile

If you had wanted to play games...NO

If you had used Microsoft Office...NO

If you can go back to Windows if you don't like Linux...WHY THE HELL NOT

I tried it once but I fall into both the first two so I was screwed...should be faster and less bloaty than Windows Smile

3Linux or Windows? Empty Re: Linux or Windows? Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:13 am

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Ive gone for the linux, ill give it a go and post what i think about it, but i think i did answer my own question haha!

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]