Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forza 4 Endurance Race - 31st July 2012 - Xbox 360

+9
RaingodZippo
Darkestfrost
The Mehwarrior2
pgtips77
Belsh
T3RRAF0RM
RuffianStew
Wackybar8
ICEMAND18
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

pgtips77

pgtips77

Enjoyed my tussles with stew and wacky at the back. Always up for Forza with you guys even though you all put me to shame. Anytime. Look forward to the next one

Ps, I was witness to the Baw/Darkest incident as i sat in the sand on the corkscrew Very Happy silent

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

pgtips77 wrote:Enjoyed my tussles with stew and wacky at the back. Always up for Forza with you guys even though you all put me to shame. Anytime. Look forward to the next one

Ps, I was witness to the Baw/Darkest incident as i sat in the sand on the corkscrew Very Happy silent

That wasn't the incident I was referring to, the one I meant was a couple of turn before the corkscrew.
I wish I'd saved the replay I think there would have been some great action clips to be had affraid

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

BigAndiD wrote:Good fun guys, lets up the next one to 50 laps with fuel turned on Shocked

also, not sure what happened in the last game i was kicked from the lobby?
anyway, see you next time.
Fuel was on in that race too! Smile

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

T3RRAF0RM wrote:
pgtips77 wrote:Enjoyed my tussles with stew and wacky at the back. Always up for Forza with you guys even though you all put me to shame. Anytime. Look forward to the next one

That wasn't the incident I was referring to, the one I meant was a couple of turn before the corkscrew.
I wish I'd saved the replay I think there would have been some great action clips to be had affraid
I saved the replay and have uploaded it to my storefront. So anyone wanting to watch can view the whole thing if they like. Otherwise, Ruffianstew is going to be putting together a highlights video soon.

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Darkestfrost wrote:
T3RRAF0RM wrote:

I saved the replay and have uploaded it to my storefront. So anyone wanting to watch can view the whole thing if they like. Otherwise, Ruffianstew is going to be putting together a highlights video soon.

I'm glad someone managed to get a reply it bombed me out of the lobby before I could save it!

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Well done to all involved and who arranged this thanks for the race.

I can honestly say that if I crashed into anyone it was a genuine accident. I was minding my own business while half a dozen folk slammed into my car. My car was shagged by the end of thefirst lap. No biggie, ITS A GAME.

There is no way im going to intentionally try and fuck up somebody's endurance race and if any sad fucks out there think thats what im about you got it wrong.

Heres to the next one !

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Sorry baw I will admit that I have labelled you with that stick. I will change my opinion. Now you've said that your car was borked I can understand why you where all over the road. But everyone didn't know that in the game because of your none use of a mic. But that's your choice.

And your right it is just a game and I admit I get over competitive which im going to change as this site is about having fun and chewing the fat with like minded people.

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

Just watched the replay from my car and it sounds like I crunch every gear. I got the telemetry up and it shows 100% damage to my gear box after 4 laps but when you rewind the replay 10 second it all disappears. scratch
Anyway nice one Darkest for putting the replay in your storefront.
I've put the first ruff endurance from replay from last year up in my Forza storefront just in case anyones interested

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Having watched the reply for various points of view, I can officially saw that Baw's conduct in the race was exceptional. He was unlucky on the first corner to get clipped and therefore lost control and at the start of his 3rd lap, he crashed causing 100% damage to his steering, He did go into the pits and repaired but this only took the damage down to 30%, which can still cause control issues.

As per the incident with Darkestfrost, I feel that there was no intention by Baw to cause the collision, both Terraform and Darkest were overtaking a back marker as Baw was off the track, I just think it was unlucky timing that the collision occurred, Baw was simply trying to rejoin the track!

Apologies to Baw on behalf of everyone, as he said it is just a game and from what I saw of his race on the reply he was generally trying to keep out of peoples way with an uncontrollable car

Hope everyone enjoyed the race and looking to organise another in the next few weeks! Might look into starting a Championship style competition, just need to run it past Ruffian!

pgtips77

pgtips77

seen the replay, appears he lost control. He also lost ccontrol on the start line and clipped me 2 seconds into the race. lol

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I have seen the replay of said incident and have already spoken to baw via Xbox live. It was an accident and am sorry for my outburst at the time. Yes I get very over excited and passionate about my racing as its my favourite genre. Looked alot worse from inside my car. But yes, talkin to us to let us know whats happening would help. Wink

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

If we have a championship can we count the first 2 Endurance races lol!
I'd sign up in a heart beat, I really enjoy the Ruff Forza nights

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

T3RRAF0RM wrote:If we have a championship can we count the first 2 Endurance races lol!
I'd sign up in a heart beat, I really enjoy the Ruff Forza nights

My and stew are looking at running one, i spent most of yesterday trying out tracks with various levels of cars, think I've got a good plan in my head, just waiting for stew to send me some details so keep an eye out Wink as for the first 2 races counting..... Erm.....no haha!

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Just want to mention 2 things -

1st thing is yes me and Iceman as he has said above we are going to be setting up a Forza Endurance Race Championship and details will be up on the site hopefully very soon and that is all the details your getting for the moment Twisted Evil

p.s Sorry Terraform we are evil here and won't make it that easy for you - The 1st 2 races were lets just say "warm up events". Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

2nd thing is you lot have once again proven why I run this site even when there is the odd little problem it is always settled in a friendly way and what makes Ruff Gaming a friendly place to game.

Thanks to everybody that took part in this Ruff Night and roll on the next one!

Ruff

pirat pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

RuffianStew wrote:
2nd thing is you lot have once again proven why I run this site even when there is the odd little problem it is always settled in a friendly way and what makes Ruff Gaming a friendly place to game.

Yeh that and the fact that no-one really wants to be responsible for Baw rage-quitting anything Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:Well done to all involved and who arranged this thanks for the race.

I can honestly say that if I crashed into anyone it was a genuine accident. I was minding my own business while half a dozen folk slammed into my car. My car was shagged by the end of thefirst lap. No biggie, ITS A GAME.

There is no way im going to intentionally try and fuck up somebody's endurance race and if any sad fucks out there think thats what im about you got it wrong.

Heres to the next one !

I have to admit I also thought that Baw had swerved towards me intentionally but after reading all the comments I've got to apologise Baw, you clearly just had a f$%ked up car!

Great race and thanks to all the "backmarkers" who were so good and courteous at letting me pass them!

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

pgtips77

pgtips77

i enjoy the ruff endurance races, and even though i know ive no chance of winning I would sign up for that.

Stew, Wackybar, and me could have our own little "championship" at the back lol!

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

RuffianStew wrote:

We'r all tight man, like Michael Jackson and Macaulay Culkin and Bobo the fucking gorilla or whatever his name was

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum