Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad News...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bad News... Empty Bad News... Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:36 pm

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

Hay forum members,
Most of you know me from FIFA and Xbox live gaming in general.

I just wanted to update people on why you may not see me on line much in the near future.
My oldest boy (4.5) has just been diagnosed with leukaemia and as you can imagine we as a family are devastated!
It has been a hard road already with my 2yr old having a rare birth defect being treated at Great Ormond st in London and only last year I had a cancer scare of my own and just a month ago was given the all clear.

This is going to be the hardest test to my family yet but normality is the key to keeping things feel normal for my boy. So I won't be compleatly absent from live.

See you all online at some point. Twisted Evil

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

2Bad News... Empty Re: Bad News... Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:46 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Hi mate,

I saw your tweets over the weekend regarding this and I have to say I'm so gutted for you and can't believe that life can't give you and your young family a break that it deserves after what you all have already been through so far!

I wish there was something we could do or say to help you in your battle but if there is anything anytime we can do please give us a shout and you can always count on us being here as a community and friends of yours if you want to game online to escape for 5 mins (will be hard but Ruff Gamers will do their best for you!)

Hit us up anytime and please let us know how your lad is getting on.

All of our thoughts are with you mate!

Stay strong, Stay Ruff!

Stew

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum