Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evil Nash - the Tiger Sadist

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evil Nash - the Tiger Sadist Empty Evil Nash - the Tiger Sadist Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:14 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Now I am not one for complaining (shut it you lot at the back) but Nash the last two days have been pure evil. Yesterday it was playing in Huricane Katrina today no beads on the green, is it not a wee bit early to be bringing out your sadistic side, my golfers don't have the skills for this (ahem). Maybe one nasty one at a time mate, but 2 in a row Sad

2Evil Nash - the Tiger Sadist Empty Re: Evil Nash - the Tiger Sadist Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

yes no problem Raingod i was trying to mix it up a little bit but did not realise i had put two hard course's in a row i think the rest of this week is not to bad i will make sure from saturday they are easier hope this is ok with every one.

3Evil Nash - the Tiger Sadist Empty Re: Evil Nash - the Tiger Sadist Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:42 am

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

i still think less wind would be good. its been brutal to me last few games at 40 KPH Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum