Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raingod's get well soon thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Raingod's get well soon thread Empty Raingod's get well soon thread Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

I'm sure everyone will join me and wish our comrade Raingod Zippo a speedy recovery after his massive heart surgery today.

Please leave him a message and let him win incase his rape alarm goes off

2Raingod's get well soon thread Empty Re: Raingod's get well soon thread Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:41 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:I'm sure everyone will join me and wish our comrade Raingod Zippo a speedy recovery after his massive heart surgery today.

Please leave him a message and let him win incase his rape alarm goes off

You are talking shite as usual...you been on those green pills again?  However they suggested I rip someone's heart out of their chest...so you are top of my list. Razz:P:P

3Raingod's get well soon thread Empty Re: Raingod's get well soon thread Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:47 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

You are both nuts! Lol I now know why Hadrian built that wall!!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

4Raingod's get well soon thread Empty Re: Raingod's get well soon thread Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

After this light hearted post ( pardon the pun ) you can imagine my horror when I phoned to speak to Raingod today to be told he's at the hospital.

Wiped the smile off my face !

Thankfully it was just the STD clinic

5Raingod's get well soon thread Empty Re: Raingod's get well soon thread Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:58 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:After this light hearted post ( pardon the pun ) you can imagine my horror when I phoned to speak to Raingod today to be told he's at the hospital.

Wiped the smile off my face !

Thankfully it was just the STD clinic

Yes that cream you wanted that you didn't want your missus to know about is in the Irvine office, next time go yourself!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum