Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff Open 2014 - Using "The Golf Club". Interested?

+4
Nash Effect
ICEMAND18
RuffianStew
RaingodZippo
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

We held a tournament a few years ago using Tiger woods on the 360 and it turned out to be great fun. I really want to bring back the "The Ruff Open" and after seeing The Golf Club Game coming to the Xbox One, PS4 and PC soon (not sure on the date) I was wondering if anybody would be interested in taking part in a tournament on the next gen platforms using this game - which is looking like a cracking golf game!

If you haven't seen anything on the game you can see lots of details here - Click Here!

If your interested then post below so I can see if it is worth planning something and also any ideas you might have for a Ruff Open.

Cheers  pirat

EDIT - Looks like this is getting released this coming Thurs - 19th Aug.

I'm getting it and still interested in a competition using this. On the Xbox One and hopefully cross platform on the PC too!

Anybody still interested?

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I've got it on PC (early access) and it shows promise (but no tournaments yet). However having paid for it on PC I doubt I will also be getting it on XBone.

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:I've got it on PC (early access) and it shows promise (but no tournaments yet).  However having paid for it on PC I doubt I will also be getting it on XBone.

I was go inking of doing it over all 3 platforms on the using same courses. I need to think of the finer details but sure I can work something out

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

RuffianStew wrote:
RaingodZippo wrote:I've got it on PC (early access) and it shows promise (but no tournaments yet).  However having paid for it on PC I doubt I will also be getting it on XBone.

I was go inking of doing it over all 3 platforms on the using same courses. I need to think of the finer details but sure I can work something out

I'm assuming all 3 will have the same courses, so you could just submit your best score for a round and any handicap/stroke index you would play Smile

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Apparently the goal is for cross platform play Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Just read on the Golf Club forum.

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

Yes I will be interested for sure Laughing

Last edited by Nash Effect on Sat May 17, 2014 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

IM up for it. Never heard of it mind. Lol

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Looks like this is getting released this coming Tues - 19th Aug.

I'm getting it and still interested in a competition using this. On the Xbox One and hopefully cross platform on the PC too!

Anybody still interested?

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

Twisted Evil Yes stew for sure. 
 affraid

thetaffman

thetaffman

Oh yes, i'd be up for a few rounds of it.

We will have to decide on what courses to use and set the tournament up on it, either me or Raingod can sort that out on the PC.

Maybe start with the courses made by The Golf Club themselves before delving into the unknown of user generated courses

Then maybe we can all design a course and see over a week's period who can shoot the best round on a course that they have designed.

A screenshot or phone pic of the scorecard at the end of the round and put on here should be easy enough to do . . .hopefully Razz

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

thetaffman wrote:Oh yes, i'd be up for a few rounds of it.

We will have to decide on what courses to use and set the tournament up on it, either me or Raingod can sort that out on the PC.

Maybe start with the courses made by The Golf Club themselves before delving into the unknown of user generated courses

Then maybe we can all design a course and see over a week's period who can shoot the best round on a course that they have designed.

A screenshot or phone pic of the scorecard at the end of the round and put on here should be easy enough to do . . .hopefully Razz

What he said Smile

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

I'm up for a few rounds Smile

thetaffman

thetaffman

I'll setup a mess about tournament and see if anyone can access it

Will call it Ruff Masters Week 1

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

thetaffman wrote:I'll setup a mess about tournament and see if anyone can access it

Will call it  Ruff Masters Week 1

Cool, great idea. We can test it out and see how the scores show up etc then we can put together a fully comp soon

thetaffman

thetaffman

If i remember reading right, the leader boards do not update automatically, instead are slightly delayed, or update at a certain time

My 3 rounds were

+5
= -19

There's the target people, it is under tours

womblemk3

I'll be up for that, love a wee round of golf.

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

thetaffman wrote:If i remember reading right, the leader boards do not update automatically, instead are slightly delayed, or update at a certain time

My 3 rounds were

+5
= -19

There's the target people, it is under tours
Can't find the tour in game. What's it called? Ruff masters week 1 brings now search results.

thetaffman

thetaffman

Well . . .bugger

just try searching for Ruff, also it is in Tours as it is over different courses, if nothing still i shall investigate more

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum