Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forza 3 - Competition Details, Rules & Points Scoring

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok guys it's time to start your engines and let the racing begin!

The Forza 3 Challange will be made up of Time Trials, Races againest each other and painting cars!

The main part of the Challange will be the Time Trials. Some of you took part in the Race Pro Comp I ran earlier this year - these time trials will be similar format to that comp. What I will do is run what i call a Race Week (it will be numbered in order of the weeks). We will be starting at 1 and working upwards. When a Race Week starts i will list a track/tracks and a car to use or a selection of cars to choose from. Its up to you to get the best time possible with the listed car or cars. You post in the thread i put up listed for that Race Week the time that you have done. I will update the Leaderboard on the thread and i will check the times on the game (so no cheating!). The Race Week will have a closing date and time and thats when all times have to be in by! If you do a time but do not post it in the forum thread then the time will not count! Be warned - its up to you to get the time in! There will be points awarded for where you come in the Leaderboard (there is points for everybody - so even if your having a bad week its worth getting a time in!). Some weeks will only have 1 car and 1 track and some weeks could have 6 cars and 6 tracks so plenty of points up for grabs.

I will try and set up sometimes the odd race that will have points for the winner - i will try and give plenty of notice so i can get as many people as possible the chance to take part.

I will also run a few car painting comps - some of these will be voted by us on the forum and some will be chosen by an neutral judge!

All 3 parts of the comp - will go towards an overall league table of drivers. The winner by the end of the comp will be the Champion!

Time Trial scoring.

1st - 50 pts
2nd - 45 pts
3rd - 40pts
4th - 35pts
5th - 30pts
6th - 25pts
7th - 20pts
8th - 15pts
9th - 10pts
10th - 10pts
11th - 10pts

Its up to you wether you take part every Race Week - but to stand a chance to win you need to enter most weeks!

I will annouce a finishing date very soon so you guys know what you are working towards and when the prize will be handed out.

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum