Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trials Race Week 5 (Closed)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Empty Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:55 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Trials Race Week 5 - Open!

So this Race Week is something different!

You must design a track to enter into this round to earn the points!

I will judge who designs the best track. All tracks have to be entered by the deadline which is - Wednesday 17th March @ 9pm

To enter your track - Once you have made the track and uploaded it so your friends can play it post below the title of the track and I will check them out on the deadline!

The tracks can be of any design and content and I will deciede the winner by whoever makes the best track.

There will be different points for this round and they are as follows:

1st - 250pts
2nd - 150pts
3rd - 100pts

All entries will also pick up a bonus 50pts just for entering a track!
So 1st place will get 250pts plus 50 pts for entering a track into this round!

Winners!
1st - SheriffPyewipe - 300pts
2nd - daviddaz - 200pts
3rd - catbhoy - 100pts

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:55 am; edited 3 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Empty Re: Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 pm

daviddaz

Done a really basic track for now stew . Will try and get some time to add to it by wednesday the 17th . Cheers Smile

ok im done with it . im not that creative , guess its worth a try though Very Happy

Last edited by daviddaz on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated info)

3Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Empty Re: Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:51 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

daviddaz wrote:Done a really basic track for now stew . Will try and get some time to add to it by wednesday the 17th . Cheers Smile

Ok cool you have time to add to it as I wont look at them and judge them until the deadline.

4Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Empty Re: Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:31 pm

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

mines called 1st try. its really rough but hey, at least it gets me 50pts.

5Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Empty Re: Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:05 pm

catbhoy

catbhoy
RuffiansFC Player

Right I haven't spend as much time on my track than I hoped damn that BFBC2,I will upload the track this evening, I have a few uploaded there already, anyone please feel free to send a FR and have a go at them the times and medals are wonky but apart from that they are good to go. The one I am entering into the comp is entitled "Ruffians Comp".

Good luck Ruffian, I have yet to complete it without any faults.

6Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Empty Re: Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:11 pm

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

damn it, was hoping you weren't going to enter this one catbhoy. dont know how good
daviddaz's track is, but i stood a lot better chance at winning without you. your tracks
are always good. Razz

7Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Empty Re: Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:49 pm

daviddaz

SheriffPyewipe wrote:damn it, was hoping you weren't going to enter this one catbhoy. dont know how good
daviddaz's track is, but i stood a lot better chance at winning without you. your tracks
are always good. Razz
Not that good lol
I tried yours and it was very good . Good luck . You deff spent alot more time than i have on it .
At least we all get some points for entering Smile

8Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Empty Re: Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:56 pm

daviddaz

catbhoy wrote:Right I haven't spend as much time on my track than I hoped damn that BFBC2,I will upload the track this evening, I have a few uploaded there already, anyone please feel free to send a FR and have a go at them the times and medals are wonky but apart from that they are good to go. The one I am entering into the comp is entitled "Ruffians Comp".

Good luck Ruffian, I have yet to complete it without any faults.
I have added you to my friends catbhoy .
My GT is hotwheelsdavid

9Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Empty Re: Trials Race Week 5 (Closed) Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:04 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok here are the winners!

1st off I have to say a massive well done and thanks to the 3 guys that entered tracks to this round. They were really well built.

Secondly you 3 are pains!!!! They were so tough to complete lol (maybe thats more my poor riding) Very Happy

Lots of effort and time went into these tracks and it was so hard to work out who had the best track. Was really hard to decide between the 3 tracks.

Here are the results -

Winners!
1st - SheriffPyewipe - 300pts
2nd - daviddaz - 200pts
3rd - catbhoy - 100pts

Well done and I have now added the points to the Riders Table now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum