Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffians FC Fixture - Tues 23rd March (Highlights Added)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruffians FC Fixture - Tues 23rd March

RUFFIANS FC NEEDS YOU!!!!

Time to take to the Football field again after last weeks great results including the biggest win the club has ever had 7-1 Yes thats right 7-1!!!!!

Can you get any goals worthy of the Goal of the Month Comp??

From 8:30pm - Maybe alittle earlier if I can get online sooner!

Post below if you can make it!

1. RuffianStew
2. Darkestfrost
3. Ninja nash09
4. RaingodZippo
5. GingerNinja
6. X bulldog

Maybe/Subs

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:44 am; edited 7 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

i will play if im around at that time.

3Ruffians FC Fixture - Tues 23rd March (Highlights Added) Empty football Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:45 am

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

i will be there at 21:00 may be a little before

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Playing Football in real life on Tuesday, however if I am back in time and in one piece I will be on...put me on the subs bench.

Gingerninja83

Gingerninja83

I'm in mate put me down

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

OK RL football match off - bring me off the bench I will be there. cheers

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Cheers guys that was another fun night - even if most of the results didn't go our way. I think we had 4 loses and 1 win and I don't think we had 1 red card either! (A few close yellows though hay Dark lol!)

A big thanks to Darkestfrost, Ninja nash09, RaingodZippo, GingerNinja & X bulldog for playing tonight.

The Highlights will follow soon!

pirat

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Here you go guys - Here are the highlights!

Enjoy! Very Happy

After a mix up between the opposition Goalkeeper and his defence allowing NinjaNash an easy goal!

Poor defending allows X bulldog to steal the ball on the edge of the box and then he unleashes a well placed shot into the far corner of the goal. A great goal!

A great counter attacking move from RFC. X bulldog charges down the right flank with the ball. He puts a teasing pass into the box which the keeper spills and NinjaNash scores a great "fox in the box" goal!

RuffianStew crosses from the right after slipping past the defender. X bulldog scores from the cross with a well placed shot.

Great left footed shot from GingerNinja. He done well after his 1st effort was blocked.

Ooops! Bad tackle from RuffianStew! Doesn't happen often! lol You could say it was alittle late hehe

A cracker of a free kick! Shame it was against us!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum