Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Football - World Cup 2010 South Africa - Sign up & Chat

+5
efc sonic soldier
barber92003
Darkestfrost
BigAndiD
RuffianStew
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok It is now World Cup time and I have set up a fantasy football mini league for South Africa 2010!!

Ok I have chosen the free Fantasy Football that is run by Baddiel & Skinner on Absolute Radio.

It is free to enter and you just need an email address to enter.

The cool thing about this fantasy football is that there is a free App to download for iPhone users. The App allows you to make team changes, transfers, check your team stats and also check your standings in the mini league we are running here. You have to sign up on online before you can use the App but it's very easy to do.

If you don't have an iPhone don't worry all the options can be done online at the website.

You get to pick two 11 man teams with no budget - sounds odd but it works if you check it out.

Because you have 2 teams each one can be entered into a private mini league. So I have set up 2 private mini leagues for you to enter.

The League names are -

Ruffian's of Gaming League A
Ruffian's of Gaming League B

Once you have signed up online and have set both of your teams you can enter them into the above mini leagues. Doesn't matter which team you choose to enter into which league.

You need the mini league name & pin to enter which are below.

Ruffian's of Gaming League A - Pin - 1004

Ruffian's of Gaming League B - Pin - 1005

And thats it - let the fun begin!

I know its abit close to the start of the World Cup but you have to sign up before the 1st game so you only have a couple of days.

PM if you have any trouble.

Post below once you have set it all up and also post your team names with which league you have entered.

Ruffian's of Gaming League A

1. RuffianStew - Ruffian's FC
2. Darkestfrost - Darkestfrostfc
3. barber - barbers pub team
4. efcsonicsoldier - efc sonic soldier
5. Ninja nash09 - team ninja 1
6. BigAndiD - BigAndiD XI
7. RaingodZippo - The Raingods
8. SheriffPyewipe - Pyewipe Rebel Army

Ruffian's of Gaming League B

1. RuffianStew - The Ruffian's
2. Darkestfrost - Frosts flyers
3. barber - barbers 11
4. efcsonicsoldier - efc sonic soldier 2
5. Ninja nash09 - team ninja 2
6. BigAndiD - BigAndiD XXII
7. RaingodZippo - The Zippos
8. SheriffPyewipe - Woodlesford Wanderers

I have a prize for the winner which will be a 3 month Xbox Live Gold Code which has been kindly donated by daviddaz.

To work out the overall winner I will combine the 2 leagues together on here and whoever has the most points of the 2 leagues wins!! Simple!!

Go to www.absoluteradio.co.uk - click here

The Overall League Standings

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 11 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

blocked at work, shall check it out when i get home.

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Have made a slight error with league b. I have entered both of my teams! Could you remove darkestfrost fc from league b please. Embarassed

4Fantasy Football - World Cup 2010 South Africa - Sign up & Chat Empty i joined up Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:20 pm

barber92003

barber92003

I joined both leagues i havent got a clue about football really but just added players i know from playing fifa.

efc sonic soldier

ive joined both leagues now, never played fantasy football before haha

efc sonic soldier

ive made a slight error on league b Embarassed can you put efc sonic soldier 2 team in for b, thanks

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

im in stew my teams are called team ninja 1 and team ninja 2

cheers
Nash

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

done and dusted, all starts tomorrow, its like christmas....

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

OK "The Raingods" have requested to join League A and "The Zippos" have requested to join League B - god help all the players I have chosen Shocked Shocked Laughing

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

sorted, Pyewipe Rebel Army - league A , Woodlesford Wanderers - league B

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Done just before the deadline. Tried to enter both teams into A.

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Well thats it the World Cup is now over & Spain have claimed the crown!

Who has won the Ruffian's World Cup Fantasy Football? Well check the thread here tomorrow.

Hint - I think he has Pye in his name!

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum