Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

RuffiansFC - Season Fifa 11 - Sign Up Here! (Closed)

+34
DAVE AVFC
cookies n footy
DepressedMonk3y
chappogfe
reverendpyewipe
SheriffPyewipe
DJ KUMFORT
g4ndu1f
Baw Kicker
mrdaafies
Xtombo
The Mehwarrior2
Stucowie
PR1NC3
barber92003
Gingerninja83
Dunco23
silverkopking
rikki32
aceplantman
RaingodZippo
iDavooo x
Shakeylakey
Cammey
Wackybar8
obesia blue
Nash Effect
X x em x X
x bulldog
BigAndiD
Darkestfrost
mickyb(efc1987)
mikethemute
RuffianStew
38 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RuffiansFC - Season Fifa 11 - Sign Up Here! (Closed) Cansto10

RuffiansFC
Play Fair - Play Ruff
Est - 02/10/2009

RuffiansFC - The Contract

Game - Fifa 11
System - Xbox 360
Start Date - 1st October 2010 Onwards
Squad Places - 32

With Ruffian's FC being way bigger than I ever expected last season with Fifa 10 we have now moved the club onto Fifa 11 on the Xbox 360 from Oct 1st 2010.

Who & what are RuffiansFC? Well we are a Pro Club on Fifa 10 & 11 played on the Xbox 360. We are a gaming community all about having fun - Yes we do like to win but everything we do is based on having a laugh on the virtual football field.

RuffiansFC meets at least once a week (normally a Wednesday evening) but we often end up playing a lot more than that. We welcome all players whatever their level of skill - the only thing we ask is that you come to have fun.

We also have RuffiansFC.TV which is our in-house TV that shows highlights from our games (highlights where possible) and we also hold Goal of the Month & Goal of the Season Competitions that the community gets to vote on. To view RuffiansFC-TV you can head over to our forum or search for RuffiansFC on YouTube where all of our video clips are available.

Most of you know what you have to do to sign up as it is the same last season. But for the new guys there are a few things you have to do to sign up. 1st off make sure you have created a Be A Pro player on Fifa 11. Then post below here to book your place on the squad. I will send you an invite through the in game menus. Easy as that!

The core players who stuck with the team through out the Fifa 10 Season will have a spot reserved for them on the new squad list (still need to post below though). If players take a spot but are in-active for a few months through the season and I have run out of space for new players that are trying to join I will remove the inactive players from the squad (I will message the player 1st).

To play games just look at the Fixture list section and on a listed date that you can play then post in that thread to book your spot.

That's it - Apart from make sure you have fun!

The Squad

1. RuffianStew
2. Xx em xX
3. mikethemute
4. mickyb (GT- efc1987)
5. Darkestfrost
6. BigAndiD
7. X Bulldog
8. NinjaNash
9. obesia blue
10. Wackybar8
11. RaingodZippo
12. Shakeylakey
13. aceplantman
14. The Mehwarrior2
15. PR1NC3
16. SheriffPyewipe
17. Baw Kicker
18. reverendpyewipe
19. DepressedMonk3y
20. silverkopking
21. cookies n footy
22. DAVE AVFC
23. g4ndu1f

In-Active Members Retired For The Season

Cammey
StuCowie
rikki32
Gingerninja83
barber92003
Gnats
Dunco23
MR asda price
mrdaafies
DJ KUMFORT
MadHansGruber

If you wish to re-sign for the club this season contact Ruffian Stew and if we have space you are welcome back.

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 33 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

I'll be back for the new season. With my green ponytail. Roll on the 1st of October.

mickyb(efc1987)

mickyb(efc1987)
RuffiansFC Player

il give it a go Very Happy

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

No transfer request here boss! ( not that I was beating offers back with a stick) sign me up! cheers Basketball

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

Lookin forward to the new campaign Smile sign me up

X x em x X

X x em x X

Yes please boss!! Very Happy Very Happy

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

im in can't wait to be the goal keeper lol

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

I turned down the attempt of another team to tap me up Cool

loyalty to ruffians always

and im turning over a new leaf this year, no reds I promise

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

obesia blue wrote:I turned down the attempt of another team to tap me up Cool

loyalty to ruffians always

and im turning over a new leaf this year, no reds I promise

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thats what I like to hear - loyal to the RFC Badge!

As for the red cards - we will see but be warned this year they are in the stats hehe

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me please Very Happy

Cammey

Cammey

I hope you require a right back Very Happy

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Count me in - hopefully I'll get to play a few more matches this season

14RuffiansFC - Season Fifa 11 - Sign Up Here! (Closed) Empty Join plz Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 am

iDavooo x

RuffiansFC Player

gamertag: iDavooo x

i have a pro
can i join

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Woops! Realise I am in the squad without having signed my contract...

Contract signed boss. cheers

And it tracks Red cards so I will try to behave...honest Suspect Suspect Suspect

aceplantman

aceplantman
RuffiansFC Player

I know I'm a rookie but I'll do my best for you Guv'nor! Sign me up if you're willing to take a chance. Wink

rikki32

Hi Ruffian

Can you count me in for the squad please..

rikki32

silverkopking

silverkopking
RuffiansFC Player

sign me up Gov

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I noticed last night that our star striker has defected - is it a short term "loan" or has he gone for good? Suspect Suspect Suspect Evil or Very Mad

Dunco23

Dunco23
RuffiansFC Player

Count me in Ruff Very Happy

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:I noticed last night that our star striker has defected - is it a short term "loan" or has he gone for good? Suspect Suspect Suspect Evil or Very Mad

lol nope need to worry he was just checking out the settings and formations with a dummy club he set up while I am setting up this seasons Ruff FC - He didn't want to mess around with a few practice matches and clock up stats in Ruff FC until match nights!

No need to panic lol - I think I would pass out if he signed for someone else though lol

Gingerninja83

Gingerninja83

Count me in mate

barber92003

barber92003

Put me down please I'll have a go at that sounds like a laugh

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

Hay would like to have a go at this team please.

Gamertag - PR1NC3

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

Stucowie

Stucowie
RuffiansFC Player

Im in for this season too mate Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum