Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff's F1 2010 World Championship - The Teams & Comp Info

+9
cookies n footy
Nash Effect
faceinthecrowd
Xx M1N7Y xX
ToonArmy
The BlackMagpie
longjohnmcnasty
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruff's F1 2010 World Championship - The Teams

Ok guys as I mentioned before we will not only be having the Drivers Championship but also we will be having 2 man teams just like the real F1.

The World Championship will be split into 2 parts - Time trials & full on racing. The time trials will be simular to the Forza comp that I just run on this site so some of you guys will know all about that.

I will post up the full details of the whole competition - scoring, tracks and rules this Saturday and then the 1st round will start this Sunday. We will start off with a time trial to make things easy and give us time to organise a race time that suits everybody.

For the teams I have draw them out of a hat at random. I have pulled 4 drivers from the list as I know from past competitions that they are speed demons so I have seeded them to keep them apart - All we need is Darkestfrost and LongjohnMcNasty on the same team! lol

The 4 seeded drivers are - Darkestfrost, longjohnmcnasty, mikethemute & faceinthecrowd

This doesn't mean I don't rate anybody else it is just I know for a fact these guys are pretty damn fast!

So the teams that I picked out of a hat (well it was a fruit bowl!) at random are -

Darkestfrost & Wackybar

longjohnmcnasty & MadHansGruber

mikethemute & RaingodZippo

Faceinthecrowd & Minty

Dunco & BigAndiD

XTombo & X Bulldog

Cookies n Footy & ToonArmy

reme22 & NinjaNash

The BlackMagpie & RuffianStew

mickyb(GT - efc1987) - StuCowie

Now I have drawn the teams what you guys need to do is talk to your new team mate and come up with a Team name and post it below soon as possible!

If I don't get a team name from you I will give you a team name which I promise won't be very creative! lol

If you have trouble contacting your new team mate give me a shout and I will sort it out for you.

I suggest either to PM on the forum here or msg each other over Xbox Live.

I will post up the full comp details this weekend!

Look forward to seeing your team names!

pirat

The Teams Names Are -

Darkestfrost & Wackybar - Team DarkBar Racing

longjohnmcnasty & MadHansGruber - The flying Scotsmen Racing Team

mikethemute & RaingodZippo - Lameduck Racing

Faceinthecrowd & Minty - Mints in the Face Race Team

Dunco & BigAndiD - Team Slam Dunc Racing

XTombo & X Bulldog - XTB Motorsports

Cookies n Footy & ToonArmy - Cookie Army Team Racing

reme22 & NinjaNash - Legend Reme Team Racing

The BlackMagpie & RuffianStew - Team Shake & Bake Motorsport

mickyb(efc1987) & StuCowie - The Racing Cows

Last edited by RuffianStew on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 12 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

"darkbar racing" warming up their tyres! bounce

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Darkestfrost wrote:"darkbar racing" warming up their tyres! bounce

Crikey that was quick!

Great name for the team.

pirat

longjohnmcnasty

longjohnmcnasty
Ruff's Race Pro Champion

Madhans. What do you think? The flying Scotsmen?

The BlackMagpie

What do you think Ruff, anybody for Magpie Stew?

Too obvious eh? What about Team "Shake 'n Bake"

ToonArmy

Cookies n Footy, Do you have anything ?, if you want something from our two GT's then "The Cookie Army", keeping on your biscuit theme, "Digestives on Wheels" or "Coffee and Biscotti" (this one rhymes off the tongue)

I know, I am not that good at comming up with names Embarassed

Xx M1N7Y xX

Xx M1N7Y xX
Ruff's Trials HD Champion

when does this start just asking because still not received it from shopto yet hopefully I'll get it on sat

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Xx M1N7Y xX wrote:when does this start just asking because still not received it from shopto yet hopefully I'll get it on sat

It kicks off this Sunday Afternoon but the 1st week will be a time trial based round so even if it doesn't come until Monday/Tuesday you will be fine mate - so not to worry.

pirat

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

Minty i was thinking of Mints in the Face?

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

me and reme22 will ether have legend22 or legend reme you pick stew ether is good
cheers
Nash

Xx M1N7Y xX

Xx M1N7Y xX
Ruff's Trials HD Champion

Ok the game arrived this morning

faceinthecrowd wrote:Minty i was thinking of Mints in the Face?

lol i like it

cookies n footy

ToonArmy wrote:Cookies n Footy, Do you have anything ?, if you want something from our two GT's then "The Cookie Army", keeping on your biscuit theme, "Digestives on Wheels" or "Coffee and Biscotti" (this one rhymes off the tongue)

The cookie army seems a good name Smile we should get some practice in too Smile

ToonArmy

cookies n footy wrote:
ToonArmy wrote:Cookies n Footy, Do you have anything ?, if you want something from our two GT's then "The Cookie Army", keeping on your biscuit theme, "Digestives on Wheels" or "Coffee and Biscotti" (this one rhymes off the tongue)

The cookie army seems a good name Smile we should get some practice in too Smile

RuffianStew, "The Cookie Army" it is ..........

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Me and Raingod have gone for something different. Lameduck racing will be our name.

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

We like XTBmotorsports Very Happy

Stucowie

Stucowie
RuffiansFC Player

Myself and Mickyb (Efc1987) are going to be......

The Racing Cows

Ruff's F1 2010 World Championship - The Teams & Comp Info Cow-riding

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

Dunco & BigAndiD will be, Team Slam Dunc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum