Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff's Fifa League - Season 08 - How the League Works & League Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruff's Fifa League - Season 08 - How the League Works & League Rules Images10

Ruff's Fifa League
Play Fair!! Play Ruff!!

Season 08 - How the League Works
The League for Season 08 will be split into 2 Divisions allowing us to add the extra fun of promotion & relegation between the 2 divisions at the end of the season.

What are the Prizes?

For the League Champion (Winner of Division 1) they will win 1200ms points and the champion of Division 2 will earn 1 Month Gold Code - oh and promotion to Division 1 next season!

Which Division will I be in?

Well 1st off all new members that have not played in Ruff's Fifa League before will go straight into Division 2. Division 1 will be made up of the league members who finished in the top 15 places of Season 07's League. 16th & below will go into Division 2 with all the new league members.

How big is the League & the 2 Divisions?

Division 1 will have 15 places and Division 2 will have the space for up to 30 teams.

How do I join the League?

Very easy - 1st off you have to be a member of this forum and if not you need to sign up which is very easy and free to do so. Secondly post that you want to join the League in the Sign Up Thread which is above this one. Click here to sign up to the League

Can I join even once the League has started?

Yes you can but if you was due to start in Division 1 due to your top 15 finish in Season 07 then you will have missed out and will have to start your season in Division 2.

If you are a new League member then yes you can start after the League has started as long as we have not filled all the 30 spaces of Division 2.

The best way to find out if you can join after the league has started is contact RuffianStew.

How many matches do we play and when do we play them?

Everybody will be set to play everybody in their Division 4 times. It is up to you when you play these and in what order. The only thing is all your fixtures have to be played before the Season 08's deadline date. Any fixtures that have not been played before the deadline will be lost fixtures and lost points so don't leave it to late to get those games in!

When does the Season start & finish?

The start date will be Monday 21st March 2011 and the end of the Season will be Friday 6th May 2011 at 11pm!

How many teams will get promoted and relegated between the 2 Divisions at the end of the Season?

The top 4 teams in division 2 will go up and the bottom 4 teams in Division 1 will go down at the end of the season.

How many points for a win etc? Also does goal difference count?

The points scoring for the League works as follows - 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss. Goal difference doesn't count in the league at any point.

If we have any positions tied i.e 2 teams are on equal points at the top of the table at the end of the season then the 2 teams will require a one off match against each other to decide who is the champion. Play off matches will also be used if any promotion or relegation places are tied - i.e 4th and 5th place in division 2 will require a one off match to see who is promoted if both finish on equal points at the end of the season

How are the teams we use picked and dished out to the League members?

Division 2 players will have the pick of any club teams that are 4 and half star or lower.

Division 1 players will be ranked on the players skill level and where they finished the season before (Season 07). The ranking will then mean they will be picking from 1 of 2 groups of teams depending on how they are ranked. The 1st group will be 4 star and lower and the 2nd group will be 2 and half star or lower!

You may pick a team that has already been picked by a league member. You may use club teams from any country in the game.

International teams are not to be used in either division for this season!

Also when picking your team make sure you have downloaded the latest update as the friends league use the update and some teams might mover up or down a star meaning a team before the update might be ok for your ranking but after the date might be not allowed for your ranking level.

See the player ranking thread to see which group you are in.

The League Rules

There are not to many rules except that all matches must be played in a good spirit - yes I expect you all to be competitive but must not get carried away with things.

In the league if you lose connection while playing against another league member the other league member will be awarded the win in the league that is how the in-game system on Fifa 11 works and we will stick with that - Harsh but I have no way to police people disconnecting if they are losing!

If you suspect any foul play in any part of the league or cup then tell me and I shall look into it - do not start a mass riot with each over Xbox Live with messages to and fro!.

I have the last word on anything within this league and cup competition and I will be fair with any decisions but at the end of the day I put the time, effort and prizes into this competition so my word is final over any problems or disagreements that my occur with this competition!

The last but most important rule is HAVE FUN! Simple really - that is what we are all here for!

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum