Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

What position do you like to play in?

+6
obesia blue
Baw Kicker
mikethemute
SheriffPyewipe
RaingodZippo
RuffianStew
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What position do you like to play in? Empty What position do you like to play in? Tue May 17, 2011 10:24 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Simple question really to the RuffiansFC squad -

What position do you like to play in?

My fav I would say is Left Mid or Left Full back

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2What position do you like to play in? Empty Re: What position do you like to play in? Wed May 18, 2011 12:05 am

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Bench! Shocked Shocked Shocked

No right mid or right back Very Happy

Err..or Centre mid or Centre back

Anywhere goddammit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by RaingodZippo on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

Any position at the back really.

4What position do you like to play in? Empty Re: What position do you like to play in? Wed May 18, 2011 10:25 am

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Anywhere cus I'm that damn good lol.

5What position do you like to play in? Empty Re: What position do you like to play in? Wed May 18, 2011 11:46 am

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Central mid,

But i can get sent off anywhere really, im normally happy if i can get to the end of the game.

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:Central mid,

But i can get sent off anywhere really, im normally happy if i can get to the end of the game.

So are we, so are we Laughing

7What position do you like to play in? Empty Re: What position do you like to play in? Thu May 19, 2011 10:16 am

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

If you want a big lumbering heskey up front then Im your man, otherwise call me john o shea, anywhere in the midfield or left/right back. Its just how I roll Cool

8What position do you like to play in? Empty Re: What position do you like to play in? Thu May 19, 2011 11:08 am

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Centre half for me. Really enjoying playing in defence at the mo. Apologies for the constant calls of "push up to half way" - I was worse when I used to play for real.

9What position do you like to play in? Empty Re: What position do you like to play in? Thu May 19, 2011 12:24 pm

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Shakeylakey wrote:Centre half for me. Really enjoying playing in defence at the mo. Apologies for the constant calls of "push up to half way" - I was worse when I used to play for real.

Don't worry about it. Kept reminding to look at the mini map to see if I was playing anyone onside

10What position do you like to play in? Empty Re: What position do you like to play in? Thu May 19, 2011 2:14 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

Shakeylakey wrote:Centre half for me. Really enjoying playing in defence at the mo. Apologies for the constant calls of "push up to half way" - I was worse when I used to play for real.

It's good to have some-one marshalling the defence Laughing

Personally, I'm all-rounder but CAM is my favourite position, I can play those through-balls all day! king

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

11What position do you like to play in? Empty Re: What position do you like to play in? Thu May 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I like to play standing up, about a foot away from my tv! jocolor

12What position do you like to play in? Empty Re: What position do you like to play in? Fri May 20, 2011 1:52 pm

mickyb

mickyb
RuffiansFC Player

anywhere as long as i can play a full 90.... cheers EA Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum