Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue

2 posters

Eurogamer evening venue?

Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue Vote_lcap50%Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue Vote_lcap0%Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue Vote_lcap0%Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue Vote_lcap50%Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue Empty Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:49 pm

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

Ok guys plans are as follows...

Saturday 24th September 2011.

Show opens at 11.00am unless you have the early bird tickets which I don't

Sanddancer75 has suggested meeting at a cafe called Benjy's for breakfast. The idea is to be eating and chatting / meeting everyone while everyone els que's up.
This I am told was how it went down last year so it's going to be the same again.

Now I don't know how many of you are interested in having an evening meet up but I will be doing one and welcome all of you.
I want to be able to have something to eat and a few drinks with anyone from the comunity. Whatever happens after that, well who knows!

Now the poll is to see what venue people most want to meet at.

There are plenty of choices and please only vote if you will be coming.

Please ask any questions as I am sure there are plenty and I will endeavour to answer as best I can.

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

2Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue Empty Re: Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:11 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

I've voted Wagamama but I'd be happy with any of those.

As for breakfast etc I'd be up for that too cheers

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

3Eurogamer meet up. Dates and venue Empty Accommodation if you need it? Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 am

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

I have booked a self catering apartment that sleeps 4 in 2 double beds, due to random problems only me and a friend will be using it so there is space for 2 more if your struggling to find a place to stay?
Msg me is your interested as it will bring the total cost down the more people stay.
It's booked for the fri and sat night.
Just putting it out there if people are stuck.

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum