Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 10 - Round 1 - The Leagues

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season 10 - Round 1 -  The Leagues Empty Season 10 - Round 1 - The Leagues Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:27 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Season 10 - Round 1 -  The Leagues Main_s20
Season 10 - The Leagues

Today I held a draw for the 5 mini leagues that make up the 1st round of Season 10. The draw was names and groups randomly pulled out of a bowl to see who will face each other. I am afriad I didn't have time to video the draw as I did with past competitions such as The Euro Ruff's 2012 - so you will have to just trust me that it was fairly carried out! pirat

The 1st round is made up of 5 mini groups each with 5 teams. Everybody will play each other in their mini league twice with the top 2 teams going through to round 2.

As you can see I (RuffianStew) have been drawn in Ruff League 3. But as you will all notice once you sign up is that I am in every group - not to play but just to view the results. So don't be sending me invites from your Ruff League asking me to play.

To sign up in-game to your Ruff League you will recive a password via a private message here on our forum. Once you are in-game go to Xbox Live then Custom Games then Online Leagues then Join A League then using the details below and the password to search. Once you have found your Ruff League and you are in you may start playing your matches!

When you play your matches please post the results in the thread I have set up next to this one in the League section of the forum. Not just for the records but to help me work out the league positions and also goal difference if it is needed.

The rules regarding the scoring are very simple in rounds 1 & 2 (both league formats), 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw. If after all league matches have been played 2 or more players share a qualifying place then it will go down to goal difference to decide the player who goes through. If goal difference is the same then it goes down to goals scored and if this is the same then it goes down to goals conceded. If some how it is still level then a 1 off play off match will be set up by the competition host - RuffianStew.

Round 1 - The Draw

Ruff League 1

RaingodZippo - West Brom
Splatty - A Makhachkala
MickyB - Everton
Wackybar - Aston Villa
IceMan D18 - Palermo

Ruff League 2

The Bad Unicorn - Sunderland
Rossildinio - Dinamo Moskva
Tonyboy316 - Celtic
TheMehwarrior - Athletic Bilboa
MadHansGruber - Palermo

Ruff League 3

Baw Kicker - Corinthians
xo LFC recon xo - CSKA Moskva
RuffianStew - Werder Bremen
Dave AVFC - Aston Villa
Mikethemute - CSKA Moskva

Ruff League 4

X Bulldog - Ajax
Shakeylakey - Aston Villa
Obesia Blue - Swansea
Darkestfrost - Santos
g4ndu1f - A Makhachkala

Ruff League 5

Princ3 - Montpellier HSC
WINDY B0WELS - Bolton
Longjohnmcnasty - Athletic Bilbao
Nicko2000 - Athletic Bilbao
Ninja nash09 - Cagliari

Please make sure you enter the correct team that you have chosen when joining the league in-game as you can not change your choice and may lead to you leaving the league before you have even kicked a ball!

Last edited by RuffianStew on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2Season 10 - Round 1 -  The Leagues Empty Re: Season 10 - Round 1 - The Leagues Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:01 am

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

I have a slight problem. I go on holiday tomorrow and come back on the 4th. So unless I get t play all my stage 1 matches tonight I'll struggle.

Happy to bow out if there's anyone else wants a place. Or could I be cheeky and request a few days extension to the Round 1 deadline....

Hope so becuase it looks like I've got an easy group!! Rolling Eyes

3Season 10 - Round 1 -  The Leagues Empty Re: Season 10 - Round 1 - The Leagues Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:37 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

No probs mate, I will stretch the deadline and allow you to get the round 1 matches in when you get back. Have a good holiday Very Happy

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

4Season 10 - Round 1 -  The Leagues Empty Re: Season 10 - Round 1 - The Leagues Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:51 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Shakeylakey wrote:I have a slight problem. I go on holiday tomorrow and come back on the 4th. So unless I get t play all my stage 1 matches tonight I'll struggle.

Happy to bow out if there's anyone else wants a place. Or could I be cheeky and request a few days extension to the Round 1 deadline....

Hope so becuase it looks like I've got an easy group!! Rolling Eyes
We can play our game tonight if you want?

Also, I go away on Friday. But should be back by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Love my holidays!! Smile

5Season 10 - Round 1 -  The Leagues Empty Re: Season 10 - Round 1 - The Leagues Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Thanks Ruff.

Up for that Darkest. All packed now so will have time for our match and hopefully a few games with RFC. Should be on from about 9. Thanks mate.

6Season 10 - Round 1 -  The Leagues Empty Re: Season 10 - Round 1 - The Leagues Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Am going away again for a few days. Will be back on Friday night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum