Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffians Raceway - Forza 3 - The Demo CGUK Leaderboard (Closed)

+6
faceinthecrowd
Funky Clunk
Brutal Skynet
RUBiX
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok guys & girls - to get everybody warmed up for the release of Forza 3 at the end of Oct, i have set up a Leaderboard competition based on the demo.

Post below your times - the rules are you can use any cars and doesn't matter what settings you use but if you want to state what assist's you have on or off and what car you have used (i reckon it will mostly be the Porsche!)i will put that next to your time.

I will check your time on the Leaderboards on the game.

The Winner will get a shout out on the CGUK Podcast.

All times have to be posted below by Weds 21st Oct! Very Happy

The CGUK Leaderboard

1. Darkestfrost - 59:987 - No driving assists other than the race line. - Winner - Well done Dark!!
2. LongJohnMcNasty - 1.00.813 - No Assists.
3. Oli - 1:00.917 - No Assists - Manual Clutch.
4. Faceinthecrowd - 1:01:551 - No Assists.
5. Brutal Skynet - 01.04.763 - Assists unknown.
6. RuffianStew - 01:05.716 - Assists on!
7. RaingodZippo - 01:06.605 - No Assists.
8. Rubix - 01:07:599 - Assists unknown.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 22 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Ok I'll start time = 1:01:532. No driving assists other than race line.

RUBiX

RUBiX

Just gona give it a few goes and then post my best score.

Brutal Skynet

Brutal Skynet

Been round that track 100 times trying to beat mr frosts time best time so far 01.04.763

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I don't know what's going on with th leaderboards! I did a 1:00:771 today and when I quit and looked it hadn't registered. So, I went back and did a 1:00:793 but that doesn't show either!!!! I hope I just have to wait for the leaderboards to update. I want to crack the sub 1:00:000 mark!

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

As usual i am normally left in your dust guys! lol

Heres my time but i will have another go later!

01:05.716

clown pirat

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Ok leaderboards working again! My new time is 1:00:639. Laughing

RUBiX

RUBiX

01:04:970 but its now saying 01:07:599 on the leaderboard.

I did have one thing turned off but I'm not quite sure which it was.

Funky Clunk

Sign me up big boy, and prepare for an assualt on the top spot

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

im in ruffian

so who's going to weigh longjohns car down Razz

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

improved my time by 3sec after a quick 1/2hr this afternoon

1:02:567

more to come Very Happy

EDIT: no assists

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Cheers guys for all you times - Keep them coming and post them below and i will update the Leaderboard as you post them.

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

improved time 1:01:551 Very Happy

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

New time = 1:00:484. not sure how much faster I can go.

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Yes yes yes!!!!! I have broken the 1:00 barrier!! New time 59:987.

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Darkestfrost wrote:Yes yes yes!!!!! I have broken the 1:00 barrier!! New time 59:987.

God Damn!!! How fast can this guy go!! Arrhhhh lol

Well done Dark - don't think anyone will beat your time!!

clown pirat

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Hmmm! I have posted a time of 01:06.605 - clean with no assists. However due to the nature of the leaderboard my faster (later) time of around 01:05.00 is not recorded as I clipped the verge. Mad

Ultimately with "Stirling Moss" Frost driving it is a bit immaterial anyway Very Happy Very Happy

Oli

Oli

I'm a bit late, but my times pretty good!
I've managed to get a time of around "1:01". If you see this, Ruffian, then please find my time for me, and if you don't I'll put it up here when my bro gets off the Xbox.
Thanks
Oli, gamertag "slUggg"

BTW I used the Porsche, with racing line on, braking only. I also used a racing wheel, and manual w/ clutch.

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Oli wrote:I'm a bit late, but my times pretty good!
I've managed to get a time of around "1:01". If you see this, Ruffian, then please find my time for me, and if you don't I'll put it up here when my bro gets off the Xbox.
Thanks
Oli, gamertag "slUggg"

BTW I used the Porsche, with racing line on, braking only. I also used a racing wheel, and manual w/ clutch.

If you could get the time for me that would be great as i don't think you are on my friends list! Sounds a good time thime though!

Oli

Oli

RuffianStew wrote:
Oli wrote:I'm a bit late, but my times pretty good!
Thanks
Oli, gamertag "slUggg"

If you could get the time for me that would be great as i don't think you are on my friends list! Sounds a good time thime though!
I've just sent you a friend request on Xbox.com. Let me know if it hasn't worked, as the request isn't showing up on the website yet. You don't have to keep me on your friends list, you can just verify the time if you want to Razz

Oli

Oli

OK, my time is 01:01.125, no assists, with clutch. I left the racing line on, braking only. The manual clutch is a pain, as I spent a lot of time either grinding gears or over-revving the engine. I shall stick to manual for my improvement (hopefully) this weekend! I also used the Official Racing Wheel, which makes is a lot more intense! Cool

Oli

Oli

New time! 1:00.917 with semi automatic and no assists, but racing line on!

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Nice one Oli!!

The mighty LongJohn has not only lost his top spot as racing king but he has lost 2nd place!!

Keep the times coming guys!! Very Happy

shot2bits

Just getting the hang of this, is it too late?! I've not done many laps but put up a 1.02 something last night before the wife called me! Reckon with a bit of practice I can better that.. Kids, wife, DIY aside!

longjohnmcnasty

longjohnmcnasty
Ruff's Race Pro Champion

I'm down to 1.00.813 but that is with traction control switched on.
I think I can get down to 1min flat with it switched off but I fear Darkest is uncatchable (I'm sandbagging for the big event - honest Laughing )
On another note I seem to be able to post now (woohoo!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum