Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffians Raceway - Forza 3 - The Demo CGUK Leaderboard (Closed)

+6
faceinthecrowd
Funky Clunk
Brutal Skynet
RUBiX
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Oli

Oli

longjohnmcnasty wrote:I'm down to 1.00.813 but that is with traction control switched on.
I think I can get down to 1min flat with it switched off but I fear Darkest is uncatchable (I'm sandbagging for the big event - honest Laughing )
On another note I seem to be able to post now (woohoo!)
I think I could challenge you with more time on my hands, and if I didn't feel so ill (excuse Razz). Putting ABS on means you can brake far harder in the faster cars, like the Flying Lizard. To get much faster, I'd need that on. I've found that TCS doesn't help that much with me (probably due to my steering wheel), so you're faster than me. Sad Surprised Mad. Well done coping with the stress of doing repeated laps.
With me, turning Ghosts off helps, because I spend the whole lap chasing the car in front and not concentrating on my line...

shot2bits

Think my latest time is 1 min 1 something.. I can see how it is possible to do a sub 1 sec but it demands concentration! My prob is I over input on the controller so nail some corners great and then get all out of shape. It's normally the corner after the straight not far from start finish line.

It's all about time for me. I've played maybe 5 sessions each 30mins but then get too shattered! Must be getting old Very Happy

Also, played some youtube vids today - wish I'd thought of that earlier as they certainly help with lines etc.

Excuses, excuses.. At the end of the day, my time wasn't good enough to qualify!

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok guys - thanks to everybody who took part in the Forza 3 Demo Leaderboard Challenge.

As most of you have guessed that Darkestfrost was the winner with an outstanding time!

This was a nice little warm up for the full Forza 3 Challenge coming soon!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum