Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff World Cup 2014 - Sign Up Here! (Now Closed)

+17
RuffianStew
NINJANUT
splatty
Sykokill3r
Shakeylakey
CoyoteCub
g4ndu1f
mikethemute
womblemk3
DAVE AVFC
The Mehwarrior2
longjohnmcnasty
T3RRAF0RM
x bulldog
Wackybar8
pgtips77
Nick
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Ruff World Cup 2014 - Sign Up Here! (Now Closed) Ruffga10
The Ruff World Cup 2014

The Ruff World Cup 2014 is here!!!

Fancy taking part in our latest online Fifa 14 tournament on the Xbox One? The competition will be based on the real life world cup format - groups then knockout stages down to the final! All levels of Fifa players are welcome so please don't miss out on the mad crazy fun that normally follows one of our competitions just because you feel you are not good enough to take part. The main thing about our competitions is to have fun and a good laugh!!

The number of places open for this competition is 32 but I will adjust the groups if we do not get 32 players signed up - which I think we might struggle to do so please spread the word. if we do do get 32 teams then I will keep the groups the same as the real life world cup.

Now about the teams I hear you asking - I have tried to figure the best way about sorting the teams and to be truthful there is no easy answer. So I am going to go with the system we used for our last international Fifa tournament 2 years ago. We will use the teams (I will replace the few teams that are not in Fifa 14 with similar teams in position around the world) that are in the real competition and will do a random draw (live on Skype) to see who gets who. So yes there will be lucky buggers who get Brazil and Spain and then there will be players who get the more basic teams. I have gone for this system as I think it adds fun to the tournament and that is what we are here for! Its a gamble but it is impossible for me to rank each player that enters and I don't want a competition with 10 Brazils, 8 Spains and 1 England! So basically if you can't take getting the worst ranked team in the competition then this isn't the competition for you! If you sign up and get a bad team then don't play your matches then you wont be welcome to take part in future comps!

One major bonus for this new Fifa competition for us being on the Xbox One is we will be able to broadcast the matches live and other players and also gamers not in the competition will be able to watch the action as it happens! I will use the site twitter account to promote when the matches are set up to be played so people get a chance to watch some of the Ruff World Cup!

The fixtures will be played using the friends online league menu and you just play the 1st game for your cup fixture.

I will post up more details on how to play and when to play your fixtures over the next few days and also general information and rules of this competition. The team draw will happen just before the real life 1st match of the Brazil World Cup.

I will announce the prize for the winner of tournament also very soon.

So whether you are a veteran Ruff Gamer or new to the site, a pro at Fifa or a total Noob - You are all welcome to sign up for the fun!

Post below to book your place!

Cheers

Ruff

1. RuffianStew
2. Iceman D18
3. Nick
4. PGtips77
5. Darkestfrost
6. Wackybar
7. X Bulldog
8. Nash
9. RaingodZippo
10. T3RRAF0RM
11. LongJohnMcNasty
12. JackBlanchard
13. TheMehWarrior
14. Dave AVFC
15. Womble MK3
16. MiketheMute
17. G4ndu1f
18. Coyote Cub
19. ShakeyLakey
20. Sykokill3r
21. Splatty
22. NinjaNut
23. X x Em x X
24. Immortal Rogue

Last edited by RuffianStew on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 22 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Nick

Sign me up if poss please mate!

pgtips77

pgtips77

Sign me up please  Surprised 

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Sign me up captain.

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up please

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

I'm in Smile

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

x bulldog wrote:I'm in Smile

Well I was going to say I'm in...but not worth it now...  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked cyclops cyclops What a Face 

Oh alright sign me up.

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up to stew

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

Whipping boy signing up

longjohnmcnasty

longjohnmcnasty
Ruff's Race Pro Champion

Yip bounce 

JackBlanchard x

JackBlanchard x

Sign me up Smile

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

DAVE AVFC

DAVE AVFC
RuffiansFC Player

count me in please mate afro 

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

T3RRAF0RM wrote:Whipping boy signing up

That's my hard earned title!!  pirat 

womblemk3

Why not, sign me up!!

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

I'm in. Can't wait.

17The Ruff World Cup 2014 - Sign Up Here! (Now Closed) Empty im in! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:23 am

g4ndu1f

g4ndu1f
RuffiansFC Player

thanks

CoyoteCub

CoyoteCub

I'm in, sign me up

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Count me in please!

Sykokill3r

sign me up please

21The Ruff World Cup 2014 - Sign Up Here! (Now Closed) Empty Sign me up please Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:58 pm

splatty

splatty

Sign me up too

Cheers

Splatty

http://www.splatty.co.uk

22The Ruff World Cup 2014 - Sign Up Here! (Now Closed) Empty world cup Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:20 am

NINJANUT

sign me up please Stew

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Last minute sign ups - X x em x X and Immortal Rogue (my good lady and son) I twisted their arms to make up the numbers lol.

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Immortalrogue and splatty. I need you gt for friends list or send me a friend request. Gt=darkestfrost

JackBlanchard x

JackBlanchard x

T3RRAF0RM, RaingodZippo and Xx em xX send me a friend request, my gt is the same as my username

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum