Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

League Season 04 - Chat

+6
Funky Clunk
x bulldog
Sid snake
Darkestfrost
Shakeylakey
RuffianStew
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1League Season 04 - Chat Empty League Season 04 - Chat Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:11 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok well the 4th Season of the League has now started and plenty of games have been played so far!

My League campaign has started ok I guess with 1 win but 2 losses (I didnt play badly in the last 2 games)

Thanks to ShakeyLakey and Darkestfrost for my 1st games of the Season!

RuffianStew(Arsenal) 2 - 0 ShakeyLakey (Valencia)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 0 - 1 Darkestfrost(Man City)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 1 - 2 Darkestfrost(Man City)

Shakey was so unlucky because he could have scored 5 or 6 in that game and I got 2 lucky goals. My 1st game against Dark I gave away a silly Penalty which gave him the win and in the 2nd match I scored 1st with a awesome shot just outside the area with Walcott but caved in and let 2 late goals in! Well done Dark I will have my revenge! lol

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat May 29, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 am

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Thanks for the game Stew. I must have missed about three one on one's. Deserved your goals though - clinical.

That's your engagement gift out of the way - next time I won't be so generous!! ;o)

3League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

dont forget to mention a cracking headed goal ruffian!! your first goal must be goal of the season so far!! dam walcott, i must remember to break his legs next time lol!

4League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:56 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Shakeylakey wrote:Thanks for the game Stew. I must have missed about three one on one's. Deserved your goals though - clinical.

That's your engagement gift out of the way - next time I won't be so generous!! ;o)

hehe cheers mate! Very Happy

Yep I have to say Dark that was an amazing header! Damn you!!! lol

I had a better 3 games tonight against the Gooners Old enemy - Spurs!!

Sid Snake(Tottenham)0 - 1 RuffianStew(Arsenal)
Sid Snake(Tottenham)2 - 2 RuffianStew(Arsenal)
Sid Snake(Tottenham)1 - 2 RuffianStew(Arsenal)

Peter Crouch was a thorn in my side though! Great games Sid! Some cracking goals from both of us and you was unlucky not to score more!

5League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:10 am

Sid snake

Yeh Well played stew. Some good games there. Very close indeed. Started the night off with two good wins though. The spurs will keep marching on! Twisted Evil

6League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:46 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Just 2 games tonight and both of them I was battered by X bulldog! lol
The scores should have been alot worse than they were! X bulldog hit the same up right about 8 times! Think I better get some training in! lol

Well played Bulldog! Very Happy

X bulldog (Juventus) 4 - 1 RuffianStew(Arsenal)
X bulldog (Juventus) 2 - 0 RuffianStew(Arsenal)

7League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:37 am

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

thanks mate Very Happy i played well but thought you was gonna punish me for not being clinical enough good games Very Happy

8League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:38 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Just played my 4 games against Mr Funky clunk! 4 Cracking matches I have to say!

Funky Clunk(Ajax) 1 - 1 RuffianStew(Arsenal)
Funky Clunk(Ajax) 2 - 3 RuffianStew(Arsenal)
Funky Clunk(Ajax) 1 - 3 RuffianStew(Arsenal)
Funky Clunk(Ajax) 6 - 1 RuffianStew(Arsenal)

pirat

9League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 am

Funky Clunk

RuffianStew wrote:Just played my 4 games against Mr Funky clunk! 4 Cracking matches I have to say!

Funky Clunk(Ajax) 1 - 1 RuffianStew(Arsenal)
Funky Clunk(Ajax) 2 - 3 RuffianStew(Arsenal)
Funky Clunk(Ajax) 1 - 3 RuffianStew(Arsenal)
Funky Clunk(Ajax) 6 - 1 RuffianStew(Arsenal)

pirat

Think theres a cheeky 6 - 1 thrashing hidden in there, and the pirate face suits it, thief that you are, i was robbed !!

10League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Thanks X Bulldog and Mikethe Mute for a couple of good games last night.

Can't help but feel I was a tad lucky against Bulldog - though if I'm correct that was your first defeat in the league!! Sorry I couldn't play again, was a wee bit relieved when you logged off after the first game. Not sure I would do so well again. Your passing on the offence was frightening.

And very close against Mike. Could have gone either way but with my track record chuffed with the win.

That's enough bragging. Looking forward to a rematch with the Ruffian...

11League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:23 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Shakeylakey wrote: Looking forward to a rematch with the Ruffian...

hehe why pick on me??? lol pirat

12League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Bragging rights mate. Consider it a compliment

13League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:09 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Shakeylakey wrote:Bragging rights mate. Consider it a compliment

Umm well I did scrape some wins against you! Wink Wink Wink

14League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:15 am

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

How do they say it - pride comes before a fall.

Well beaten twice last night by Serafin101. You have nothing to fear from me Ruffian...

15League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:24 pm

x bulldog

x bulldog

Shakeylakey wrote:Thanks X Bulldog and Mikethe Mute for a couple of good games last night.

Can't help but feel I was a tad lucky against Bulldog - though if I'm correct that was your first defeat in the league!! Sorry I couldn't play again, was a wee bit relieved when you logged off after the first game. Not sure I would do so well again. Your passing on the offence was frightening.

And very close against Mike. Could have gone either way but with my track record chuffed with the win.

That's enough bragging. Looking forward to a rematch with the Ruffian...

thanks mate you scored 3 crackers though some contenders for goal of the season.

i didnt want to log off after the game it just logged me out Crying or Very sad wanted to get some revenge lol but you well and truly deserved win sede you soon Very Happy

16League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:40 am

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

I still insist I was lucky Bulldog but yes, one or two of them goals were good weren't they Very Happy

Undersatnd the log off thing - happens to me all the time too. And sorry I couldn't play last night. After watching my beloved Leeds lose to Spurs ast night (Now we can focus on promotion) I finished off a manager mode season where Leeds won the Prem, both domestic cups and Champions League for the achivements. I'd just beaten Stuttgart in the final when I got your message and was finishing off before bedtime (always up early on Thursdays).

Definately up for a replay but I really was above par against you the other day.

17League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:08 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok played my 1st league games for a while tonight against league new boy BigAndiD!

They were 2 great games!

1st game I got lucky and everything seemed to go my way and then the 2nd game he totally turned me over! Thrashed me! lol

Welcome to the league Andi!

RuffianStew(Arsenal) 3 - 0 BigAndiD (Benfica)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 0 - 5 BigAndiD (Benfica)

18League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:42 am

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

sadly my luck ran out after that, i had four matches against darkest frost, and got well and truely pumped each time.

19League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

BigAndiD wrote:sadly my luck ran out after that, i had four matches against darkest frost, and got well and truely pumped each time.
no, no,no mr big! i seem to recall that one of those games was a draw. wasnt it? Question Question

20League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 am

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

Darkestfrost wrote:
BigAndiD wrote:sadly my luck ran out after that, i had four matches against darkest frost, and got well and truely pumped each time.
no, no,no mr big! i seem to recall that one of those games was a draw. wasnt it? Question Question

ok fair enough one was a draw, but only because tevez could not hit the backside of a cow with a banjo

21League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:39 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Welcome to the League Rikki

We had 2 great games tonight - really close fought battles!!

RuffianStew (Arsenal) 1-1 rikki (AC Milan)
RuffianStew (Arsenal) 1-1 rikki (AC Milan)

22League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:56 am

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Played my 1st league game last night against x bulldog and was lucky to get zero Smile . If anyone wants 3 easy points Smile send me a message over live (gamertag wackybar). Thanks 4 the game x bulldog.

23League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:50 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Wackybar8 wrote:Played my 1st league game last night against x bulldog and was lucky to get zero Smile . If anyone wants 3 easy points Smile send me a message over live (gamertag wackybar). Thanks 4 the game x bulldog.

I would take that challenge when I next see you on m8 they don't call me RaingodZippo Nil for nothing Shocked Shocked cheers

24League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:10 am

x bulldog

x bulldog

Wackybar8 wrote:Played my 1st league game last night against x bulldog and was lucky to get zero Smile . If anyone wants 3 easy points Smile send me a message over live (gamertag wackybar). Thanks 4 the game x bulldog.

yea was a good game mate hope to see you again soon

25League Season 04 - Chat Empty Re: League Season 04 - Chat Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:56 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Cheers for the games Raingod - I have to say the scores were unfair as you deserved more from the games. You was unlucky.

RaingodZippo (Scotland) 0 - 8 RuffianStew(Arsenal)
RaingodZippo (Scotland) 1 - 6 RuffianStew(Arsenal)
RaingodZippo (Scotland) 0 - 2 RuffianStew(Arsenal)
RaingodZippo (Scotland) 1 - 2 RuffianStew(Arsenal)

I also just played Mad Hans - even though I took the leed with an early pen he scored 3 quick goals and then shut me out for the rest of the match! Well done Alz!

RuffianStew(Arsenal) 1 - 3 Mad Hans Gruber (Aston Villa)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum