Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

League Season 02 Chat!

+9
DonnyCong
The Private Psychedelic
Funky Clunk
muz80
berties paw
The Mehwarrior2
RaingodZippo
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1League Season 02 Chat! Empty League Season 02 Chat! Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Chat here about Season 02!! Post whatever you like about Season 02! Just Keep it friendly & Fun! Very Happy Very Happy

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:15 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Here we go, here we go, here we go!!!!!!

3League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:33 am

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Alright here I am. Now we find out if its me or the team. In all honesty I think it might be me. Very Happy

4League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:49 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

This'll be awesome!

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

5League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:23 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I will have you this time ruffian!

6League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:20 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Darkestfrost wrote:I will have you this time ruffian!

Umm fighting talk!!! Thats what i like to see!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

7League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:58 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

1st games of the 2nd Season started tonight!

reme22 (Boca J) 1 - 3 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
reme22 (Boca J) 3 - 0 RuffianStew (Arsenal)

Greats games reme22!!!

8League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Wanting to get my season started. Anybody wanting a match tonight? I will be around 9 or 10pm onwards.

9League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:54 pm

berties paw

berties paw

Yeah, I'll be on around 9:30pm onwards. Give you a shout if I see you on.

10League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:10 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Just had 4 great games!

RuffianStew (Arsenal) 4 - 1 RaingodZippo (Real Madrid)
RuffianStew (Arsenal) 2 - 2 RaingodZippo (Real Madrid)

Yep you read that right - Raingod is scoring!! (and i was very lucky both matches and he was very unlucky i have to say!)

muz80 (Barca) 3 - 1 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
Damn why did i let him choose a team like Barca lol he destroyed us with Man City whats he going to do with a team like Barca! lol I managed to hold him at 1 all for most of the match then 2 late great goals lol Damn you muz lol Well Done!

Berties Paw (Inter Milan) 0 - 2 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
You was also unlucky Bertie! Was unlucky not to score a hat full of goals againest me when it was nil - nil.

Last edited by RuffianStew on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

11League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:13 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I am still convinced its me but better second game Stew. Thanks for the games but is it me or is Casillas really rated 91 - is that 91 on the "woops I've spilled really slippy melted butter on my gloves" Rolling Eyes

12League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:55 pm

berties paw

berties paw

Yeah, should have been a couple of goals to the good then let one in, had to chase it and let another one in late on.

Gotta take your chances when you're on top!

Good game though.

13League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:07 pm

muz80

Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 01

RuffianStew wrote:Just had 4 great games!

RuffianStew (Arsenal) 4 - 1 RaingodZippo (Real Madrid)
RuffianStew (Arsenal) 2 - 2 RaingodZippo (Real Madrid)

Yep you read that right - Raingod is scoring!! (and i was very lucky both matches and he was very unlucky i have to say!)

muz80 (Barca) 3 - 1 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
Damn why did i let him choose a team like Barca lol he destroyed us with Man City whats he going to do with a team like Barca! lol I managed to hold him at 1 all for most of the match then 2 late great goals lol Damn you muz lol Well Done!

Berties Paw (Inter Milan) 0 - 2 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
You was also unlucky Bertie! Was unlucky not to score a hat full of goals againest me when it was nil - nil.

thought 3-1 flattered me a bit though mate to be honest only fer that 90th minute 3rd it should really have been 2-1, that walcott run fer your goal was quality though....half the length of the pitch and i couldn't get near him then knocks the ball across!!! super sub aswel. not really got used to who is best in what position yet though having never really played properley with barca, how slow is leo messi on this game by the way jaysus am not happy about him at all, i nearly subbed him till he scored with that mazey run!! sorry i could only play the 1 game though mate i had to get ready fer work.

14League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Funky Clunk

Im very frustrated with this at the moment. I tried to have a game with Reme and it wouldnt connect. Same thing happened when i tried to play Ruffian a few days ago.

Is it something to do with my game, or is it just a case of bad timing!?

15League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Funky Clunk wrote:Im very frustrated with this at the moment. I tried to have a game with Reme and it wouldnt connect. Same thing happened when i tried to play Ruffian a few days ago.

i had the same problem about a week ago. Would show the screen with the 2 teams and then kick me out. It hasn't happened since though. I think the ultimate team mode has put pressure on the servers.

16League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:50 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2

My first game ends in Victory, thanks for the game Pvt Laughing

17League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

My first 4 all end in defeat. Just got ransacked by funky clunk. Nicely done funk! I hope things get better. It's dark down this end of the table!!!

18League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:57 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2

Darkestfrost wrote:My first 4 all end in defeat. Just got ransacked by funky clunk. Nicely done funk! I hope things get better. It's dark down this end of the table!!!

Fancy a game Darkest Twisted Evil

19League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:39 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Funky Clunk wrote:Im very frustrated with this at the moment. I tried to have a game with Reme and it wouldnt connect. Same thing happened when i tried to play Ruffian a few days ago.

I have had it once in a blue moon - just bad luck.

20League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:41 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2

Reme, You were unlucky with those games. I'm shocked I beat you! Laughing

Darkest, it was a fair result considering you have super Torres affraid

21League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:50 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Damn - that was a bad night of games for me lol
Still they were great games and had a great laugh Darkest!! Think my tinkering with the formation and tactics didn't work tonight lol.

Darkestfrost (Liverpool) 3 - 1 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
Darkestfrost (Liverpool) 3 - 2 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
Darkestfrost (Liverpool) 5 - 2 RuffianStew (Arsenal)

Plenty of goals!! Very Happy Very Happy

22League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:41 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

RuffianStew wrote:Damn - that was a bad night of games for me lol
Still they were great games and had a great laugh Darkest!! Think my tinkering with the formation and tactics didn't work tonight lol.

Darkestfrost (Liverpool) 3 - 1 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
Darkestfrost (Liverpool) 3 - 2 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
Darkestfrost (Liverpool) 5 - 2 RuffianStew (Arsenal)

Plenty of goals!! Very Happy Very Happy
I normally leave the tactics to my manager..... But she had gone to bed. LOL

23League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Funky Clunk

Im not sure if im still there but for a while i was top of the league Very Happy

I should have taken a picture because im pretty sure it wont last.

Unlucky Darkest, you seem to be in a tactical dilemma lol

24League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Funky Clunk wrote:Im not sure if im still there but for a while i was top of the league Very Happy

I should have taken a picture because im pretty sure it wont last.

Unlucky Darkest, you seem to be in a tactical dilemma lol
yeah I found out what was wrong. The league Liverpool squad is set up differently to the ranked match squad. Had a little swap about before playing ruffian. I think it has worked!!!

25League Season 02 Chat! Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:41 pm

The Private Psychedelic

Thanks for the game Meh, you did whoop me a bit though Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum