Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

League Season 02 Chat!

+9
DonnyCong
The Private Psychedelic
Funky Clunk
muz80
berties paw
The Mehwarrior2
RaingodZippo
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:47 am

berties paw

berties paw

Connection Problems.....

I play in another league and we found this a problem to begin with. When you have trouble connecting to each other, try playing via the BE A PRO mode and unlock the players so you can use the whole team. As long as you pick the same teams the league will update accordingly.

27League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:06 pm

DonnyCong

Anyone fancy a game? I am online now untill like 3 pm?

Just send me a message or invite to the game Smile

28League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:23 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Not a great day for me today in the results!! Played 5 Lost 3 Drew 2!! Mad

RuffianStew (Arsenal) 0 - 2 Donny (Man City)
RuffianStew (Arsenal) 0 - 5 Donny (Man City)

Well played Donny! You totally out Classed me - The 5 nil was a good old thrashing! Well played mate!

Funky Clunk (Everton) 3 - 0 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
I started well - 1st 20mins was all me then Funky just battered me rest of the match! Yakubu scored a really great over head kick!
Funky Clunk (Everton) 3 - 3 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
This was a cracking match end to end!
Funky Clunk (Everton) 1 - 1 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
Funky took the leed and battered my defence and i held out then nicked a goal in the 90th min - Last kick of the game!!

Great games Donny & Funky - Cheers!! Very Happy Very Happy

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

29League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:06 am

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Its official - it is me not the team. Either that or I have actually chosen Real Madrid Boys Club to play. Very Happy Very Happy

Still winless, but what I really, really hate is that you can't practice with your team. The team I have in any other mode is totaly different to the one in the league (personnel wise). And one other thing I have noticed which I didn't notice when playing West Brom, as most of the time the players were so poor you didn't expect them to be able to do anything - World Class players still don't pass in the direction you expext them (or tell them) to quite a bit of the time - oh and I hope it is the FIFA version of Rafael van der Vaart that turns up to play for Holland against Scotland later this year because he couldn't pass water in this game.

Rant over Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

30League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:21 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Do you use manaul settings or assisted for the controls Raingod?

31League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:15 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

RuffianStew wrote:Do you use manaul settings or assisted for the controls Raingod?
Assisted - I need all the help I can get. Very Happy

32League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:54 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Try fiddling with the settings - you might get more freedom with your passing e.g take some of the assists off and you might be able to pass more where you want rather than the comp passing where it thinks you want it- which is usaully not where you want it hehe. Its worth a try. Very Happy

33League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:48 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear - don't get too excited when you look at the results from tonight - my 3-0 "win" over Darkestfrost was not - somehow after the game had ended (lets just say badly, ahem) it decided connection had been lost and awarded me the victory.

Hey at least its consistent thats how I got my only "win" last season as well.

I can only offer my deepest sympathy to Darkest. Embarassed Embarassed

34League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:44 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Its still a victory hehe and anyway it was againest Dark - he wont mind lol. il be on for some games tonight if anyone is around.

35League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:49 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

congrats to you raingod. Don't know what happened. Don't belive him people. He was all over me. He was 2-0 up at halftime and should have won by more than he did! lol! anyhow I'll be on tonight for more fun and games in the crazy world of the fifa servers!!

36League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:16 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Hey I got my comeuppance later when Berties Paw gave me a good going over. Well done Bertie. Oh how I wish I had stuck with West Brom affraid

37League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Fri May 01, 2009 2:57 am

random

Im not sure i lost 6-0 to donny i think that might be a mistake,i
think that game was 2 or 3 nil(no big deal)

Does anyone know how i can play with the updated squad,i have no
keane,defoe or palacious in my spurs team.

38League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Fri May 01, 2009 2:59 am

random

RuffianStew wrote:Try fiddling with the settings - you might get more freedom with your passing e.g take some of the assists off and you might be able to pass more where you want rather than the comp passing where it thinks you want it- which is usaully not where you want it hehe. Its worth a try. Very Happy
I use assisted shooting and passing but semi for crossing and manual for the long passing

39League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Fri May 01, 2009 10:10 am

DonnyCong

random wrote:Im not sure i lost 6-0 to donny i think that might be a mistake,i

That 6-0 will come though. Razz

No I think I beat Man U. with 6-0, not sure who is playing with Man U. though.

But is there a way then to play with the updated squad? Would be nice if that was possible.

40League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Fri May 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Funky Clunk

Donny seems to be the one to beat so far, but i havent played Muz80 yet so it could all change, well i would play him but the EA servers seem to be conspiring against me

41League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Wed May 06, 2009 1:20 am

random

DonnyCong wrote:

But is there a way then to play with the updated squad? Would be nice if that was possible.
No chance donny i know every trick you have,after all you copied them from me apart from the chip ,that ones yours LOL

42League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Thu May 07, 2009 12:04 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

random wrote:
DonnyCong wrote:

No chance donny i know every trick you have,after all you copied them from me apart from the chip ,that ones yours LOL

Sounds like fighting talk hehe thats what i like to hear Very Happy Very Happy

43League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Thu May 07, 2009 12:09 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Some great games tonight between me and Darkest! Damn you Dark i couldn't quite grab the all the points hehe Very Happy

Darkestfrost (Liverpool)2 - 1 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
Darkestfrost (Liverpool)1 - 3 RuffianStew (Arsenal)Walcott Hatrick
Darkestfrost (Liverpool)3 - 2 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
Darkestfrost (Liverpool)2 - 4 RuffianStew (Arsenal) - i was 2 nil down to begin with!
Very Happy

Great games Dark - 2 games left to play againest you! Time to get Theo warmed up again hehe Very Happy

44League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Fri May 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

I'll be on tonight from about 8. Hope to open my account in the league...

45League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Fri May 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Shakeylakey wrote:I'll be on tonight from about 8. Hope to open my account in the league...
will be on tonight. Already started on the wine! Not that it will make a difference as you can see from my latest results. Quickly becoming the leagues whipping boy! LOL

46League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Fri May 08, 2009 8:44 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Darkestfrost wrote:
Shakeylakey wrote:I'll be on tonight from about 8. Hope to open my account in the league...
will be on tonight. Already started on the wine! Not that it will make a difference as you can see from my latest results. Quickly becoming the leagues whipping boy! LOL

Oi - I'm the professional whipee here! Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

47League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sat May 09, 2009 8:44 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:
Darkestfrost wrote:

Oi - I'm the professional whipee here! Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

Dont think you are anymore!! I see you got 2 wins now! Well done Raingod!! Very Happy

48League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sat May 09, 2009 9:20 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Raingod did me good and proper. Hands off my wooden spoon!!!!

49League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sat May 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Cheers for bearing with me last night Darkestfrost. Very frustrating. After the last time it dropped I turned my 360 off in frustration and put the telly on.

I'll back once my connection is more stable.

50League Season 02 Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sun May 10, 2009 12:51 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Bad 3 matches for me tonight! Shocked

Bertie you destroyed me! My game was well off the mark tonight and i couldnt hit a barn door lol!

Match Results

Berties Paw (Inter) 1 - 0 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
Berties Paw (Inter) 3 - 2 RuffianStew (Arsenal)- i was 2 nil down then pulled it back to 2 all and then threw it away with bad defending in the last min- totally gutted!
Berties Paw (Inter) 2 - 0 RuffianStew (Arsenal)

Well down Bertie - great games and very well played by you! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum