Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

League Season 02 Chat!

+9
DonnyCong
The Private Psychedelic
Funky Clunk
muz80
berties paw
The Mehwarrior2
RaingodZippo
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sun May 10, 2009 8:35 am

berties paw

berties paw

RuffianStew wrote:

Well down Bertie - great games and very well played by you! Very Happy

Yeah really enjoyed those games, good open games with lots of chances. Starting to enjoy Inter now, quite a good side.

52League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sun May 10, 2009 8:50 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Darkestfrost wrote:Raingod did me good and proper. Hands off my wooden spoon!!!!
Don't flatter me - once you stopped playing with a wine glass in your other hand you tanked me - top-o-the-league-man. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But I did finally get the achievement for winning a league game cheers

53League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Mon May 11, 2009 12:39 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

RaingodZippo wrote:
Darkestfrost wrote:Raingod did me good and proper. Hands off my wooden spoon!!!!
Don't flatter me - once you stopped playing with a wine glass in your other hand you tanked me - top-o-the-league-man. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But I did finally get the achievement for winning a league game cheers
ha ha. Once my vision blurred enough so I couldnt see the goal I seemed to be able to hit it more. Best get a re-fill.

54League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Mon May 11, 2009 7:17 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Darkestfrost wrote: ha ha. Once my vision blurred enough so I couldnt see the goal I seemed to be able to hit it more. Best get a re-fill.
Don't forget the green shirts.

55League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Fri May 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

It's been a bit quite on the league front lately boys! I'm chomping at the bit here. Let's get some games going!!! bounce

56League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sat May 16, 2009 12:30 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Darkestfrost wrote:It's been a bit quite on the league front lately boys! I'm chomping at the bit here. Let's get some games going!!! bounce

We need Meh to set up one of his world famous gaming nights for the Fifa League members i think! Very Happy Very Happy

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

57League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sat May 16, 2009 12:50 am

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Appologies to those who wanted to play me for easy victory points tonight - I had mates round and we played offline.

I shall return for ass whuppin' after Eurovision is out the way affraid

58League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sat May 16, 2009 3:51 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

RuffianStew wrote:
Darkestfrost wrote:It's been a bit quite on the league front lately boys! I'm chomping at the bit here. Let's get some games going!!! bounce

We need Meh to set up one of his world famous gaming nights for the Fifa League members i think! Very Happy Very Happy

Will do my good man, as soon as I get my FIFA Disc fixed Laughing

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

59League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue May 19, 2009 8:37 am

berties paw

berties paw

Got a couple of games in last night.

Played ShakeyLakey and Scott076q.

Can't remember all the scores, but I'm sure there was a 4-0 for me in there against Roma, and fairly certain I won all the games I played last night, damn this drinking on a schoolnight Very Happy

60League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue May 19, 2009 9:10 am

foyble

Played my first matches the other day with a loss and a win.

Lost the first game due to a poor goal kick and defensive mistakes.
Won the second game despite being a man down for 85+ minutes with an injury time penalty!

I am however terrible at this game and will be getting a hiding at almost every opportunity lol.

61League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue May 19, 2009 9:42 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Have been away from my xbox alot this week due to important family matters but am now back with a vengance. If everybody in the league wants to add me " darkestfrost " and you see me online, regardless of what game I'm playing I will join for a match. Bring it on!!!

62League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue May 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Thanks for the game last night Berties Paw. Well played fella, thought 3-1 was a fair result. I like to think I would have scored if you'd missed that OG ;o) Would have played another but had to dash.

Next on Thursday evening after 9.

Darkestfrost - my connection appears to be OK now.

63League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Tue May 19, 2009 11:11 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Some good results & bad results for me tonight!

Darkestfrost (Liverpool) 4 - 1 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
Darkestfrost (Liverpool) 2 - 2 RuffianStew (Arsenal)

All i can say is damn you Dark!!! LOL 2 nil up and i threw it away!

ShakeyLakey (Valencia) 1 - 2 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
ShakeyLakey (Valencia) 0 - 1 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
ShakeyLakey (Valencia) 0 - 0 RuffianStew (Arsenal)

Good games Shakey - you was unlucky and deserved more from those matches!

Great games lads!! Very Happy Very Happy :

64League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Thu May 21, 2009 9:23 am

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

I don't know Stew - you seemed to get into your stride for the second and third games. The first game draw seemed to warm you up. Good tight games though. If I could finish I'd be dangerous!

I'll be on again to night for revenge...

65League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:43 pm

TheGoalMachine

On most nights and would love a game, so if you see me on and want to play send us a message even if I am playing something else.

66League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:18 am

berties paw

berties paw

Got a couple of games in against Reme22 last night winning both of them (2-0 and 5-1).

Off to a good start in this league with only 1 defeat out of my 10 or so games played.

Could be in with a chance for a top 3 finish if I had more time to get some games in, so I'll be on tonight from 9pm onward if anyone wants to give me a few games. Regardless of what I'm playing just give me a shout.

67League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:08 am

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Thanks for the games last night Bertiespaw.

BP 1 - 0 Shakey Lakey
BP 2 - 0 ShakeyLakey

I was gutted after you scored in the last minute in the first game. And a bit disappointed to not get something back in the second. Both close games and, as I've said before, if I could finish I'd be dangerous!! Wink

Had to go after the second game. Felt I gave better account of myself than first time we played.

Can't buy a win at the moment. Though I would like to point out that 3 of my defeats are the result of connection issues.

Always the bridesmaid... Surprised(

68League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:16 am

berties paw

berties paw

Yeah, a winning goal in the 90th is always pretty sweet (providing your on the right end of it!).

Got some good games in last night, the two mentioned above and a couple of crackers with Darkestfrost. Really tight close games that could have gone either way, first one Darkestfrost won 2-1 after I took the lead, and the second a 1-1 draw.

Don't think I'll be online til Sunday night now, but if anyone sees me on Live just give me a buzz if you fancy a game.

69League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:51 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Yeah great games bp. I lost count at how many times we hit the woodwork between us! Wanted to play more but the mrs wanted the tv back. Doesn't she realize how important these games are!! lol!

70League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:50 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

I had the worst run of games last night - think i lost 5 games & drew 1!

All to Funky Clunk - damn you Funky lol

Well done though as i think you have gone top!!

71League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:34 am

Funky Clunk

Yeah but it wont last. After i demolished Alz and you lol, i then went to play Darkest and he showed me how its done. Actaully, i take that back, it was Torres who showed me how its done.

72League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:35 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Funky Clunk wrote:Yeah but it wont last. After i demolished Alz and you lol, i then went to play Darkest and he showed me how its done. Actaully, i take that back, it was Torres who showed me how its done.
Thanks funky! I hadn't play FIFA for a while but those games have got it into my system again. I want that top spot back. And as for torres! All hail lord torres!!!!

73League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:00 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Cheers for the games tonight Goalmachine! You was very unlucky. specially when you went 2 - 1 up and i ended up wining 3 - 2 with the last kick of the game!

TheGoalMachine (Newcastle) 0 - 1 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
TheGoalMachine (Newcastle) 1 - 4 RuffianStew (Arsenal)
TheGoalMachine (Newcastle) 2 - 3 RuffianStew (Arsenal)

Very Happy

74League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:25 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Wow i got lucky again and scraped 2 wins tonight! Not bad for me!

RuffianStew (Arsenal) 2 - 1 Led ldlert (Chelsea)
RuffianStew (Arsenal) 2 - 1 Led ldlert (Chelsea)

Cheers for the games Led - that was a cracker of a goal you scored with Drogba!

75League Season 02 Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: League Season 02 Chat! Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:51 pm

DonnyCong

It's Vacation time so I got time for games and getting the nr. 1 spot. Razz So if anyone want to give me some games later tonight or tomorrow just send me a message with a time. I should be on every evening if you tell me to. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum