Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - April (Closed)

4 posters

Which is the best goal of April?

Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - April (Closed) Vote_lcap0%Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - April (Closed) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - April (Closed) Vote_lcap0%Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - April (Closed) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - April (Closed) Vote_lcap20%Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - April (Closed) Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - April (Closed) Vote_lcap20%Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - April (Closed) Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - April (Closed) Vote_lcap30%Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - April (Closed) Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - April (Closed) Vote_lcap10%Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - April (Closed) Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Goal of the Month for April

Ok after last month's cracker of a goal that won March's Goal of the Month comp by Obesia Blue we start all over again and we will see who walks away with this month's award.

Any member of these forums can vote not just Ruffian's FC Players so get voting!

You get 1 vote so choose carefully as you can't change it after you have made it. You can select your own goals that you have scored if they are in the voting list if you want.

I have selected the 10 best goals I think that have been scored by Ruffian's FC players in the month of April.

All voting has to be done by Sunday 16th May at 8:30pm.

Thanks to everybody that has taken part!

pirat

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 8 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Goal 1 - A perfect free kick scored by Funky Clunk.

Goal 2 - A skillfull solo effort by X bulldog.

Goal 3 - A rare goal from the Captain RuffianStew. He chips the keeper from the edge of the box into the net.

Goal 4 - A great flick from RaingodZippo - Words don't do it justice so best off just watching it!

Goal 5 - Mikethemute scores a great chip after he powers past the defence!

Goal 6 - X Bulldog scores from an impossible angle!! Great goal!

Goal 7 - X Bulldog scores again! A wonderfull effort from the edge of the box with the outside of his boot! Brilliant!!!

Goal 8 - Obesia Blue scores a cracker of a goal that flys over the head of the keeper!! Great goal!!

Goal 9 - A great cross from the right picking out RaingodZippo in the box who unleshes a powerfull shot into the net.

Goal 10 - BigAndiD's dances past 2 defenders on the edge of the box and beats the keeper with a great finish! Great goal!

Last edited by RuffianStew on Mon May 17, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

X x em x X

X x em x X

My vote done!! Very hard decision tho I have to say they were all fantastic well done all you guys!!

I have one BIG complaint tho Mr Captain????!!!!!!

Were is my goal???? Sad Sad Sad

I would like to know how you decide what goals are put up for goal of the month? Razz

I can see you have some fantastic goals with wonderful shots, but what about the goals that took just the skill of being in the right place at the right time??

We deserve to be noticed too!!!!!! I say VOTE X x em x X!!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

right place + right time = Slapped in the face with the ball Laughing

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

And the voting is now over & we have a winner!!!!!!

The winner for April's Goal of the Month is - Obesia Blue!!!!!

He just edged the voting by 1 vote ahead of 2 of X Bulldogs goals!

A massive well done to O.Blue for winning his 2nd Goal of the Month Comp in a row - Well done mate!!! Very Happy

Also a massive thanks to everbody that voted and also well done to everybody that got a goal entered into this months comp! Specially X Bulldog for getting 3 goals into the top 10 for April.

Obesia Blue gets his winning goal entered into the Goal Of the Year Competition to.

Here is the winning goal -

Goal 8 - Obesia Blue scores a cracker of a goal that flys over the head of the keeper!! Great goal!!

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

X x em x X

X x em x X

Well done Blue!!

Unlucky Brother dear!

Great goals to all tho Very Happy

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

well done blue was a good goal.

thanks em i got a blinding goal for next month so hopefully will have some luck Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum