Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to play and competition rules

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to play and competition rules  Empty How to play and competition rules Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:13 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

How to play and competition rules  79783912
The Ruff Golf Cup

The set up of this is very simple really. The competition will be made up of 3 rounds. I will choose 1 golf course per round - a full 18 holes (no DLC will be used in this competition). Everybody will be entered into round 1 then the top 9 players on the Ruff Leaderboard will be put through to round 2 everybody lower than 9 will be out of the comp. Then round 2 will see the top 3 on the Leaderboard after another 18 holes on a different course will go through to round 3 - The Grand Final!

Then the last 3 players will face off on another different 18 holes. Whoever gets round the final round with the lowest score! If it is tied then we will have a sudden death round until we have a winner.

Which Platform is this competition being played on?
Both the PS3 and the Xbox 360 - The golfers will be playing against each other and entering their scores onto the same Leader Board here at Ruff Gaming!

When does the competition start?
Soon! I am looking to kick this off around Tuesday 26th April. I will let everybody that has entered soon as I have a start date for the 1st round to begin.

If I am playing my rounds on the PS3 can I use my Move controller?
You may use the move controller if you wish.

Which courses are going to be used?
The courses for each round will be posted by me on here as each round is listed. No DLC will be used just the courses that are on the disc.

Which Golfer can I play as?
As for what golfer you will use - we will all play as Tiger Woods so everybody is on the same level playing field - Everybody will be the same golfer. NO PROS TO BE USED!

When does the round close?
Each round I post up I will list a deadline to get your score in by. Each round will be a fair length so you wont be asked to get your score done by something silly like 12 hours from opening to close!

What happens if I do not get my score posted before that rounds deadline?
I am afraid you will be out of the competition. Tough but that is the rules!

What happens to my score once I have done my 18 holes?
You head back here to the forum and post your score in the thread that I will set up for each round. I will be checking each score entered with the Ref that you played your game with.

How does the Ruff Leader board work?
Once you have posted your score on this forum I will place it in an overall leaderboard with everybody elses scores that have taken part in that round. Then you can see if you make the cut for each round of if your out.

What rules will we be using?
Will be using the standard rules but I will list these in the post that I do for each round.

Can I re-do my score after I have played it?
No! Simple really!

How do I get my score listed on the Ruff Leader board?
Me (RuffianStew), TheMehWarrior, Darkestfrost and mikethmute will not only be taking part as players in this tournament but we will be the Refs as well. For you to get your score listed you have to do your 18 holes in a multiplayer match with any of the listed above Refs. If they are knocked out they will still be available to Ref matches.

Once each round is listed the Refs will list up when they can play and it will be up to you to get your game in with one of the Refs. If you are having trouble to get your game in before the deadline contact me and I will see what I can do to help.

Last edited by RuffianStew on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 5 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2How to play and competition rules  Empty Re: How to play and competition rules Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 am

catbhoy

catbhoy
RuffiansFC Player

No chance of using your own golfer then, I would be happier with that, even though my stats are lower than Tigers ? It would not bother me if someone elses golfer was maxed out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum