Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 17th May - 8:30pm

+5
reverendpyewipe
RuffianStew
Baw Kicker
RaingodZippo
The Mehwarrior2
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

Game: Forza Motorsport 3 (XBL)
System: Xbox 360
Date: Tuesday 17th May 2011
Time: 8:30pm Onwards
Host: TheMehWarrior

Hello guys!

So I've tested the waters and got some good responses so we here at Ruff HQ are introducing the first ever Ruff's Race Night!

We have quite a few speed demons on the forums (Myself included Razz) so I thought it would be good to get together once a week on a racing game and have some good fun trading paint!

Without further ado, Post below and lets get racing!

Attending:
1. The Mehwarrior2
2. RaingodZippo
3. ReverendPyewipe
4. SheriffPyewipe
5. Darkestfrost (Late Start)
6. Mikethemute (Late Start)
7. Bawkicker

Maybe:
1. RuffianStew
2. ShakeyLakey

Please post in this thread if you hope/plan to come and I'll see y'all Tuesday!

Last edited by The Mehwarrior2 on Tue May 17, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Should be able to make it

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

I was thinking of making a purchase so i could join you fine chaps in the world of racing, what do yous think is the best Forza 3 or F1.

Cheers for any suggestions

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:I was thinking of making a purchase so i could join you fine chaps in the world of racing, what do yous think is the best Forza 3 or F1.

Thats a bit like comparing apples and bananas: Forza is probably the better overall driving game...it has so many more options but if you like Formula 1 better than "normal" car racing F1 is a bloody good racer.

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Baw Kicker wrote:I was thinking of making a purchase so i could join you fine chaps in the world of racing, what do yous think is the best Forza 3 or F1.

I would say go for Forza 3 as we are near the end of the F1 comp (not say we won't have friendly races with F1 in the future though). If you like your racing games in general then it has to be Forza 3 for me and you should be able to pick it up cheap now.

F1's a good game but would only say get that if your a massive fan of the sport.

God I just had a thought - Baw Kicker in a car! Bloody hell god help us lol

P.s Oh also Meh can you count me as a maybe please mate.

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

reverendpyewipe

reverendpyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

Think I'll join you. I've not played it much so I'm not sure how many cars I've got.

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2

Forza 3 is the complete racing game, it's got enough stuff in it to keep you occupied to 10's of hours and it looks great too. It should be a compulsory purchase I think Razz

EDIT: 100th Post Very Happy

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Cheers for the info, I just got Forza 3 new for a 10 spot. Tried to buy it pre owned and the guy gave us a new 1 at the same price. So if I can get time for a shot Monday night then hopefully be on Tuesday for a race. Cheers

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2

Baw Kicker wrote:Cheers for the info, I just got Forza 3 new for a 10 spot. Tried to buy it pre owned and the guy gave us a new 1 at the same price. So if I can get time for a shot Monday night then hopefully be on Tuesday for a race. Cheers

Great to hear it Mistah B, you won't regret it!

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

im up for this, havnt taken the golf for a spin in a while.

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

The Mehwarrior2 wrote:
Baw Kicker wrote:Cheers for the info, I just got Forza 3 new for a 10 spot. Tried to buy it pre owned and the guy gave us a new 1 at the same price. So if I can get time for a shot Monday night then hopefully be on Tuesday for a race. Cheers

No he won't but we might Twisted Evil

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2

RaingodZippo wrote:
The Mehwarrior2 wrote:

No he won't but we might Twisted Evil

Think we might have to turn collisions off lol!

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I'd love to but might be a bit late.

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

I'd like to join if...

a) I can find my copy of Forza
b) I dont need DLC to join
c) The Mrs isn't in the mood so I may as well spend the night playing games

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

I'm hoping to be on at about 10

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2

Good to see this amount of interest guys Smile

I'm looking forward to tonight and I have some cool race ideas:

Multi-class racing, Tag and time trial type races all look good, If you've got anything you want us to try I'm happy to give it a go!

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

i dont care if i go against any supercars aslong as i get to lose in my golf. "VW forever"

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Bit of a problem crept up for tonight.

My mate is coming over...now he has an Xbox and Forza (and is house trained - unlike a certain other mate I may or may not have who will be on tonight) so if there is room, at least until the regulars show up, can he join us? Then we can leave you to it (secretly I want to leave so I don't crash into Mike again Embarassed Laughing )

If it is too busy then we will drop out but I would like to take part...pweeeze Mr. Meh Shocked

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2

RaingodZippo wrote:Bit of a problem crept up for tonight.

My mate is coming over...now he has an Xbox and Forza (and is house trained - unlike a certain other mate I may or may not have who will be on tonight) so if there is room, at least until the regulars show up, can he join us? Then we can leave you to it (secretly I want to leave so I don't crash into Mike again Embarassed Laughing )

If it is too busy then we will drop out but I would like to take part...pweeeze Mr. Meh Shocked

Yeah that should be no problem Raingod Very Happy because both Dark and Mike are going to be late starters you should be able to get in at least an hour of racing before the turn up!

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I have a tiger woods comp round I have to play at 10. So I won't be on till after that. Sad

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Scruttocks. My copy of Forza 3 is a disc only copy and didn't come with a box. Haven't played it for a while and, as expected, couldn't find it for love nor money last night.

Nor did I get any action.

Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum