Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 24th May - 8:30pm

+5
GraWin
RaingodZippo
Darkestfrost
SheriffPyewipe
The Mehwarrior2
9 posters

Which Racing games do you own?

Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 24th May - 8:30pm Vote_lcap50%Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 24th May - 8:30pm Vote_rcap 50% [ 7 ]
Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 24th May - 8:30pm Vote_lcap7%Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 24th May - 8:30pm Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 24th May - 8:30pm Vote_lcap0%Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 24th May - 8:30pm Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 24th May - 8:30pm Vote_lcap0%Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 24th May - 8:30pm Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 24th May - 8:30pm Vote_lcap7%Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 24th May - 8:30pm Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 24th May - 8:30pm Vote_lcap14%Ruff Night - Forza 3 (Xbox 360) - Tues 24th May - 8:30pm Vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

Game: Forza 3 (XBL)
System: Xbox 360
Date: Tuesday 24th May 2011
Time: 8:30pm Onwards
Host: TheMehWarrior

Hello guys!

Following on from the success of the first night there was demand for a second, so here we are Laughing We have quite a few speed demons on the forums (Myself included Razz) so I thought it would be good to get together once a week on a racing game and have some good fun trading paint!

We had a poll to see what game you guys want to play on the Ruff Night and Forza 3 has won the vote.

Without further ado, Post below and lets get racing!

Attending:
1. The Mehwarrior2
2. SheriffPyewipe
3. Darkestfrost
4. GraWin
5. Baw Kicker
6. Prince
7. RaingodZippo

Maybe:

Please post in this thread if you hope/plan to come and I'll see y'all Tuesday! Cool

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

loved last week, ill be up for it.

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Ill give you 1 guess what I picked lol!

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Got them all (bar original Shift - I have it on PC) so I am happy with any. Only problem is with the Tuesday might not be able to make it. Put me down for a maybe.

GraWin

Should be available on tuesday if forza

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Hopefully be on Tuesday

Cheers

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

PR1NC3 wrote:If the game is forza then I'm in! Might be able to borrow grid if given enough notice.
Really enjoyed last tues session.

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Well Forza 3 has won the vote for the 2nd Ruff Night - Post below if you want to take part!

pirat

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I will be there put me in the starting...err...8 Very Happy

H3LL P4TROL

H3LL P4TROL

I wouldn't mind joining in for some Forza fun!

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2

Hey Guys,

I will probably not be able to host or play tonight so I'm looking for a stand-in just for this week!

Thanks,

Meh pirat

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok guys the Ruff Night is still on thanks to RaingodZippo stepping up and hosting the night for me. When your ready join RaingodZippos party on Xbox Live and he will send you a invite into the private races on Forza 3.

A massive thanks to Raingod!

Cheers mate

Ruff

pirat

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Nice 1 Raingod

Last edited by Baw Kicker on Tue May 24, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

I'll join in

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

xo lfc recon xo wrote:I'll join in

Ok mate is xo lfc recon xo same as your gamertag?

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

yes it's Xo LfC rEcOn Xo

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

xo lfc recon xo wrote:yes it's Xo LfC rEcOn Xo
Can't add you as a friend mate your list is full

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

send request in two mins just deleting someone

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Good night...well done Xo LfC rEcOn Xo for pipping me at the post in the driver's championship.

Good set of What a Face races/demolition derbies ...big thanks to rEcOn, Sheriff, GraWin and last but, as ever, not least, Baw for putting up with my hosting and making it so much fun.

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Mr Zippo done a sterling job last night, thanks for that.

had a good laugh and some great races with everyone.

The one race I was winning on the straight to what I thought was the finish I looked back at my rear view mirror laughing at GraWin struggling to catch me only to look forward just in time for me slamming into a wall.... was too funny Shocked

much better with collisions on

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2

Thanks Raingod for taking over hosting duties for the night!

Glad to see you had a good night without me tongue

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

Thaks for taking over the night last night my best night on forza3 ever cheers

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:...me slamming into a wall....

That and your futile attempts to knock my Ford "Sherman Tank" Focus off the track with your lightweight Mercedes - WWII all over again mate.... Laughing Laughing

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Haha, until next time.

I be in the Audi Q7, Bemma X6 or possibley the dodge Ram after that i no be able to catch u Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum