Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

CALL TO ARMS - I NEED TECH SUPPORT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CALL TO ARMS - I NEED TECH SUPPORT Empty CALL TO ARMS - I NEED TECH SUPPORT Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:25 pm

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

Call to arms for anyone tech savy with computers here at Ruff Towers.
I have a powerpoint presentation that needs youtube clips to make sense, when I embedded the clips and did the slides I used powerpoint 2010, but to try and do what I need to do to finish it im using 2007 and now the clips come up as embeded but wont BLOODY PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any help from anyone who knows what their doing would be greatly appreciated, im hoping we have some PC lovers in our midst who might know a thing or two.

2CALL TO ARMS - I NEED TECH SUPPORT Empty Re: CALL TO ARMS - I NEED TECH SUPPORT Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:55 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Hey Blue

Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hChq5drjQl4 seems to work...sometimes Smile

3CALL TO ARMS - I NEED TECH SUPPORT Empty Re: CALL TO ARMS - I NEED TECH SUPPORT Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:03 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Also - the video is a bit out of date. When you copy the url make sure it is the long version - the new truncated versions don't work in PowerPoint 2007 I don't think.

4CALL TO ARMS - I NEED TECH SUPPORT Empty Re: CALL TO ARMS - I NEED TECH SUPPORT Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:00 pm

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

Cheers Raingod, I managed to sort the job out and get it submitted Very Happy

5CALL TO ARMS - I NEED TECH SUPPORT Empty Re: CALL TO ARMS - I NEED TECH SUPPORT Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:49 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

obesia blue wrote:Cheers Raingod, I managed to sort the job out and get it submitted Very Happy

The Ruff Gaming Community coming to the rescue!

Good work Raingod!

Very Happy

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum