Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trials HD - Ruffians Rider Standings

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trials HD - Ruffians Rider Standings Empty Trials HD - Ruffians Rider Standings Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:19 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Riders League Table The Final Standings!

1st - Xx M1N7Y xX - 1555pts
2nd - daviddaz - 1090pts
3rd - SheriffPyewipe - 950pts
4th - RuffianStew - 430pts
5th - catbhoy - 315pts
6th - Sid Snake - 205pts
7th - x bulldog - 160pts
8th - StuCowie - 150pts
9th - Ninja nash09 - 125pts
10th - zehot zero - 100pts
11th - gramw - 70pts
12th - Toz - 60pts
13th - Darkestfrost - 0pts
14th - Funky Clunk - 0pts
15th - RUBiX - 0pts

How the point's are dished out

Winner of a Track - 35pts
2nd - 30pts
3rd - 25pts
4th - 20pts
5th - 15pts
6th - 10pts
7th - 10pts
8th - 10pts
9th - 10pts
10th - 10pts
11th - 10pts
12th - 10pts

Bonus Point's
Enter a time that has no fault's - 5pts (can only be earned once per track)
Win all track's listed for that week - 5pts

Any time that is entered with a fault will pick up a 5 second penalty added to the time. Which means you may enter a good time but with faults you might drop down the table below riders with slightly worse times than you but with clean laps. So it's best to enter as clean times as possible!!!!

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat May 01, 2010 12:21 am; edited 7 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2Trials HD - Ruffians Rider Standings Empty Re: Trials HD - Ruffians Rider Standings Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:25 pm

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

woo hoo, straight in at 10th spot

3Trials HD - Ruffians Rider Standings Empty Re: Trials HD - Ruffians Rider Standings Sat May 01, 2010 4:09 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok there we have it! The end of the comp and in the end Xx M1N7Y xX was just to strong for anybody to catch! Even when his times got beat he always come back with new and better times! Unstoppable!

The table above is the Final Riders Standings and the following have won prizes for the final positions!

1st - The Grand Champion - Xx M1N7Y xX - 2100 MS Points Card Code

2nd - daviddaz - 1200 MS points Card Code

3rd - SheriffPyewipe - 1 Month Gold Xbox Live Card Code.

(All winners will recieve your prizes in PM's very soon)

Once again a massive thanks to everybody that took part and I really hope you all enjoyed it. I welcome any feedback good or bad so head over to the House Keeping section of the forum to let me know what thought and I hope to see you all taking part in other comps I am running now or soon.

Cheers pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

4Trials HD - Ruffians Rider Standings Empty Re: Trials HD - Ruffians Rider Standings Sat May 01, 2010 5:22 pm

daviddaz

Well done Xx M1N7Y xX . Top Trials HD player you are .

5Trials HD - Ruffians Rider Standings Empty Re: Trials HD - Ruffians Rider Standings Tue May 11, 2010 8:25 am

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

big thanks to Ruffian for running the comp, had a lot of fun(trying) to beat MINTY.

shame i had to lose out on some points due to the move, but im back now.

also congrats goes out to the unbeatable MINTY and not forgetting daviddaz, great competition.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum