Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffian's FC - What is our best formation????

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruffian's FC - The Dressing Room

Ok guys & gals I thought I would start a chat on team formations. This is the place to put your ideas forward to the team for the team.

If you have any ideas on how to stop those very annoying low crosses that are unstoppable from scoring.

What is our best formation? 4-4-2? 4-4-3? Or 5 at the back?

So what you think guys??

Last edited by RuffianStew on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

i think the only way to stop the low crosses is to stand the guy whose gonna do the cross, its LB i think that does it, either that or LT.
And im gonna say the three at the back that we had the other night before the rest of the team got there worked quite well, something like 3-4-3 i think it was Very Happy

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

My preference is 4-1-2-1-2 worked well in the one game i was captain.

Gives good coverage across the back, with the added bonus of the defensive mid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum