Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here

+7
GnatsUK
Nash Effect
Xtombo
RaingodZippo
SheriffPyewipe
Wackybar8
RuffianStew
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Empty The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:55 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here

The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here He_tdu11

Fancy signing up to our new road race club? If you want to burn up the roads of Ibiza with like minded motorheads then post below to sign up and the the Ruff Racing Club Leader - Sheriffpyewpe will then send you a in-game club invite.

Sheriff will post up regular times here on the forum that the club will be racing but feel free to hit the road for the club anytime!

Have fun guys!

Cheers

Club Members

1. Sheriffpyewpe (Club Leader)
2. RuffianStew
3. RaingodZippo
4. WackyBar
5. PR1NC3
6. Xx M1N7Y xX

Ruff

Last edited by RuffianStew on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 7 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Empty Re: The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:00 am

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up

3The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Empty Re: The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:10 pm

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

sign me up, just had confirmation that its on its way from lovefilm.

4The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Empty Re: The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:50 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Count me in,

5The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Empty Re: The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Xtombo

Xtombo

count me in! think this will be a great laugh

6The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Empty Re: The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:02 am

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

all ready to go stew im in

7The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Empty Re: The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:51 pm

GnatsUK

Sign me up to

Gnats

8The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Empty Re: The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:44 pm

ToonArmy

Sign me up, just bought the game

9The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Empty the ruff race club sign up Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:25 pm

DAVE AVFC

DAVE AVFC
RuffiansFC Player

hi mate im on tdu2 and looking for club to join hpoe to join you when your up and running

10The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Empty Re: The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:01 pm

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

Hi have just picked this up so please add me to the club... Very Happy

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

11The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Empty Re: The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Xx M1N7Y xX

Xx M1N7Y xX
Ruff's Trials HD Champion

Sign me up please

12The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Empty Re: The Ruff Race Club - Sign up here Thu May 19, 2011 9:21 am

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

Hi guys
I'm sorry to say I don't have the time to put into this game at the moment so can u remove me from the club.
Its best if I joined in on the forza nights as it's much easyer for me.
Thanks guys

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum