Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff Racing Club Races - Thurs 31st March 6:30pm - Sign Up Here

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

Ruff Racing Club Races - Thurs 31st March 6:30pm - Sign Up Here Ruffpr11

anyone up for some club races tonight, gonna take a spin in A6 class, so bring your Imprezas. Very Happy

will be online from around 6:30 onwards

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Will try to be there. Although not sure if my A6s are up to a bunch of racers in Imprezas Laughing

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

Win or lose doesn't matter. We'll just try get some XP for the club.

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

club races went with no probs last night. Some good races with daveuk82 and then me and raingodzippo brought the club to ranked 3889 with some club v club wins.

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

SheriffPyewipe wrote:club races went with no probs last night. Some good races with daveuk82 and then me and raingodzippo brought the club to ranked 3889 with some club v club wins.

Great to hear things are actually working now with the Clubs. Also great work with the Club Vs Club guys! Very Happy

Oh and the paint job on that car is fantastic Sheriff!

Once I am back after my wedding/honeymoon I will be looking forward to jumping on this with you guys - been so long waiting!

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum