Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Ruff's Dojo'?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1'Ruff's Dojo'? Empty 'Ruff's Dojo'? Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:04 am

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Just wondered iif there's any mileage in setting up some kind of competition based around fighting games? Both Super Street Fighter 4 and the new Mortal Kombat have excellent online tournament modes and are perfect for community based competition. And fantastic games too.

Are there enough of us into this genre to make this work?

2'Ruff's Dojo'? Empty Re: 'Ruff's Dojo'? Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:49 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

I like the idea Shakey. I still have Super Street IV fighter on the 360.

Which game would you prefer a tournament run on? Let me know what game and I will get asking if there is any interest out there. maybe we can get a shout out on the next RuffCast.

So guys post below if your interest and on what fight game

I like the idea Shakey!

Very Happy

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

3'Ruff's Dojo'? Empty Re: 'Ruff's Dojo'? Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

I'd be up for it, im into fighting games although more street fighter than MK. The more traditional games would be good but maybe UFC could also be considered but I'd be in either way. Would require a purchase cause I only have UFC undisputed for Xbox.

4'Ruff's Dojo'? Empty Re: 'Ruff's Dojo'? Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Brilliant.

cheers

Street Fighter is the better game and more people will have it (and be familiar with the moves). Mortal Kombat plays very well too and with it's OTT style and fatalities would be a right laugh.

The online tournament modes make both great for groups. You can set up tournaments FIFA style but you also get to watch other games in the competition while you wait for your match.

SSF4 can be picked up from Shopto for under £12. A bargain for the current version of one of gaming's best franchises.

Oh - and Marvel vs Capcom 3 would be another great game to play if anyone else has it.

Bring it on guys!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum