Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff Rally 2011 - Sign Up Here (Sign-Up Closed)

+5
Wackybar8
mikethemute
Darkestfrost
PR1NC3
RuffianStew
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Ruff Rally 2011 - Sign Up Here (Sign-Up Closed) Main_s11

We would like to announce our latest and newest competition here at the Ruff Towers

Ruff Gaming Presents

- The Ruff Rally 2011 -

This competition will be point to point Rally based time trial's using DiRT3 on the Xbox 360 and is open to anybody that wants to take part*

It is free and easy to take part all you have to do is sign up on our forum (by posting below) and follow the instructions listed here. The Ruff Rally will be starting on Wednesday 24th August 2011.

The Competition itself will be made up of 3 rounds and each round will have 2 stages. For each round I will post up on the forum and announce the 2 stages for that round (which tracks to be used). All you have to do is in time trial section of the DiRT3 is try to get the best times possible for the stages on the leader boards in-game (they must be on the leader boards so I can confirm the times). You can have as many goes as you like at the 2 stages before the deadline which I will post along side the other info for that round. Each round will last 7 days. Once you have done the best times you can for those stages you need to post them on the forum. The 2 stages times for that round will be added together and whoever has the quickest overall time for the round will take the points for that round. Whoever earns the most points over the 3 rounds will be crowned the champion of The Ruff Rally 2011!

There will be a prize for the winner & the prize will be announced soon.

Please post below if you wish to take part. I will post the 1st round info in this section of the forum on the 24th August. Any questions you have on this competition please also post below and I will get back to you.

Have fun

Ruff

*must be a forum member to take part in this competition.

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up please!

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Sign me up. I will be away the first week of september but I'm up for the challenge.

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Count me in.

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up Smile

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up!

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

DO NOT sign me up for this, I am boycotting this game due to Codemasters' decision to require you to buy DLC to 100% the single player career.

In fact I am currenly boycotting all Codemasters games, and asked them to remove me all e-mails from them and from Code-M of which I have been a member for several years, and unfortunately that means I am unlikely to get F1 2011.

This DLC trend has to stop.

SniperSlash

sign me up please, use my new gamertag 'FunkyM0nk' please

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Sorry guys slight delay with the start of the Ruff Rally - Stage 1 will be posted up tomorrow (Thurs 25th) afternoon.

Full details will be posted here - start those engines for the 1st round starting soon!

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

It's time to get back into ruff gaming I am in

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

RaingodZippo wrote:DO NOT sign me up for this, I am boycotting this game due to Codemasters' decision to require you to buy DLC to 100% the single player career.

In fact I am currenly boycotting all Codemasters games, and asked them to remove me all e-mails from them and from Code-M of which I have been a member for several years, and unfortunately that means I am unlikely to get F1 2011.

come on don't stop playing because of dlc plus f12011 is unlikely to have dlc I am 100% sure it won't

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

xo lfc recon xo wrote:
RaingodZippo wrote:DO NOT sign me up for this, I am boycotting this game due to Codemasters' decision to require you to buy DLC to 100% the single player career.

come on don't stop playing because of dlc plus f12011 is unlikely to have dlc I am 100% sure it won't

Not the point mate...but I may have softened by f1 2011 release... Very Happy Very Happy Dirt 3 however is dead to me cyclops

EDIT: In fact I have just swapped it; for Alice: Madness Returns; with Toz. (I think it might be a game about a fan of an 80s pop band or something Shocked Shocked Suspect Laughing )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum