Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed)

+19
Scottfair
kevinfai1985
Mcmanners
obesia blue
Gary Cridland
Shakeylakey
The Mehwarrior2
Nash Effect
x bulldog
womblemk3
splatty
Darkestfrost
T3RRAF0RM
pgtips77
RaingodZippo
danieldavidflaz
oddbeatty2810
ICEMAND18
RuffianStew
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) Empty The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:53 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) The_eu12
The Euro Ruff's are back!!!!

After we held the Euro Ruff's 2012 and the Ruff World Cup 2014, and having great fun and success with both of them, we thought it would be rude not to bring our Fifa based tournament back!

This Ruff Gaming competition will take place on Fifa 16, on the Xbox One. We will follow the same structure as the real life Euro Championship competition - group matches, then knockout rounds and on route to the final.

The team list will be based as near as possible to the Euro's in France, but we had to tweak the list slightly as there are a few teams not available in Fifa 16 that are in France this summer. There will be 24 places for the Euro Ruff's and the teams will be decided in a random draw. The draw will be streamed live over our Ruff Gaming YouTube channel, so the competitors can see that it is truly random! So yes, you might draw a 3 star rubbish team making it harder, but also you might get a 5 star epic team! It is random and that helps to add to the fun.

Even Scotland have managed to make the Euro Ruff's team list!

The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) Euro_r10

The live draw on YouTube will be held at 9:30pm on Sunday 12th June. Once the draw is complete the group games can be started to be played from Monday 13th June onwards. The full competition schedule and timetable will posted here on the forum. We will be aiming to hold the final around the 10th July.

I will post more information soon, but I'm hoping to add a 'Goal of the Tournament' competition and also a 'Player Award' for the Euro Ruff's 2016.

The prize will be a place in the hallowed Ruff Gaming Hall of Fame!

The full information on the games' settings and rules will be posted on the forum before the start of the competition. The theme, as always, for our competitions is be competitive (of course), but having fun and a laugh is the main rule!

All levels of skill are welcome - so don't shy away because you think you are rubbish! Hell, I'm the worst Fifa player going and somehow I managed to get to the final of the last Ruff World Cup!

Also if you are new to Ruff Gaming you are more than welcome to join this competition. All you have to do is sign up to our forum which is dead easy!

Post below if you fancy taking part - 1st come 1st served!

Ruff

1. RuffianStew
2. Iceman D18
3. OddBeatty
4. DanielDavidFlaz
5. RaingodZippo
6. T3RRAF0RM
7. PGtips77
8. Darkestfrost
9. Splatty
10. X Bulldog
11. MickyB
12. Womblemk3
13. NinjaNash
14. TheMehwarrior2
15. ShakeyLakey
16. Gary Gridland
17. Obesia Blue
18. Kevinfai1985
19. Mcmanners
20. Scottfair
21. CoyoteCub
22. Mikethemute
23. Windy Bowels
24.X x em x X

Last edited by RuffianStew on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:53 pm; edited 18 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Count me in!!!

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

oddbeatty2810

Yea I'm in as well :-)

danieldavidflaz

Yes please Smile

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Yes, why not, I'm in.

pgtips77

pgtips77

Yes I'm in

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

Yes please

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Yes please

splatty

splatty

I'm in please

http://www.splatty.co.uk

womblemk3

Aye go on then...

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

In in

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

Micky b is in as well

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

Yes I'm in great fun last time

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

Yeah I'm in!

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

In

16The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) Empty Re: The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:34 pm

Gary Cridland

Gary Cridland

Im in

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

Haha! I'm back. And I'm in. Just when you think I'm gone a stupid hippy new mum decided not to vaccinate her child and I've returned to terrorise you all

Mcmanners

I'm in

kevinfai1985

I'm in

Scottfair

I'm in

21The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) Empty Re: The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:11 pm

CoyoteCub

CoyoteCub

I'm in, sign me up please

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up please

23The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) Empty Re: The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:01 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

mikethemute wrote:Sign me up please

Mikes going for the Ruff World Cup and Euro Ruff's double Very Happy

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

24The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) Empty Re: The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:14 am

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Just a heads up guys, when Ruffian Stew will be doing the draw I'm going to be live tweeting the teams/groups! So if you don't already follow me on twitter, drop us a follow request so I can keep you all up to date.

My Twitter is:

Iceman_D18

Cheers guys!

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

25The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) Empty Re: The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Sign Up (Closed) Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:19 pm

WINDY B0WELS

WINDY B0WELS

Yeah baby!! Is there space left?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum