Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff Endurance Racing Championship – Sign Up Here![CLOSED]

+9
Shakeylakey
pgtips77
mikethemute
Wackybar8
T3RRAF0RM
DAVE AVFC
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
ICEMAND18
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

The Ruff Endurance Racing Championship – Sign Up Here![CLOSED] Ruff_r11

Ruff Endurance Racing Championship 2012

Xbox 360
Forza 4 (No DLC)
Start Date: 14th August 2012
Places available 16

Ruff Racing Endurance Championship has arrived! Fancy taking to the track with Forums drivers?! Competing with the best drivers Ruff Gaming has to offer (And Me of Course!) around some of the greatest tracks in the world? Then this is the competition for you!

The Championship will be run over 5 stages, each at a different track and with 4 different classes of car across the length of the Championship! The Tracks will vary in length, technical layout and outright speed, to throw up challenges for even the most veteran ruff racer!

As with all the Ruff Endurance races, the settings will be as follows:

Full Damage ON (Fuel Burn and Tyre Wear)
No Racing/Braking Lines
Auto/Manual Gears allowed (Driver Preference)
Traction Control ON (Driver Preference to turn this off)
Stability Control ON (Driver Preference to turn this off)
Simulation Steering
The Starting order will be set to random and will NOT reflect overall position in the championship.

We aim to start all the races around 10pm, with each race being preceded by a 2-3 lap warm up, to give everyone a chance to test their connection to the host (which will be me, unless circumstances change) but to also give everyone a chance to experience a full race start to help avoid the first corner chaos!

A full set of rules regarding the competition and the championship can be found here:

https://ruffgaming.forumotion.com/t1084-rules-regarding-the-ruff-racing-endurance-championship

The details for Stage 1 of the Championship are as follows:
Date: 14th August 2012
Track: Infineon Speedway (NASCAR Circuit)
Car Class: A
Number of Laps 30
Each week, the full race results will be posted up on the forum!

At the end of the latest weeks results, will be the details for the next stage of the championship giving the drivers around 2 weeks to tune their cars and practice the track.

This competition is open to everyone, not just members of the Ruff Racing Club, so if you are interest please post below, with your Gamertag (just in case I’ve not got you on my friends list, don’t post it if I have haha!) and we will get you signed up! Please note due to the nature of the championship, sign up will be closed once the first stage has started and it is a first come first serve basis!

Now for the prizes!
Not only does the winner get inducted into the WORLD FAMOUS, Gold Plated Ruff Gaming Hall of Fame! But also a prize of 400 MS points! I know… we are spoiling you!

Please Note all previous Endurance Races will NOT be counted in this Championship (Sorry T3rraform!)

Starting Grid
1. IcemanD18
2. Ruffian Stew
3. Darkestfrost
4. Dave AVFC
5. T3RRAF0RM
6. Wackybar8
7. Mikethemute
8. Pgtips77
9. Shakeylakey
10. MehWarrior
11. Raingod Zippo
12. BigAndiD
13. Bawkicker

Last edited by ICEMAND18 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 16 times in total

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Count me in for this one!

Really looking forward to this comp!!

pirat pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Yes yes and more yes!!!!!!!! cheers cheers

DAVE AVFC

DAVE AVFC
RuffiansFC Player

Count me in afro

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

You know I'm up for this...bring on the CARnage and the xbox claw Twisted Evil

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Someone needs to come 16th Very Happy. Sign me up please

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

I'm in.

pgtips77

pgtips77

sign me up please Smile

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up too please

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

AAAWWW YEEAAHHHH Sign me up!

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

What time are we thinking about starting?

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

BigAndiD wrote:What time are we thinking about starting?

10pm like the endurance race the other week

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I am up for this...but does it have to be Simulation steering (stomps feet like a naughty 8 year old) Sad Embarassed Very Happy

*EDIT* and see question in the question section affraid affraid affraid cherry

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

just notice the track affraid I predict lots of pit stops.
I had a full grid race on this track the other day and it was very messy

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

RaingodZippo wrote:I am up for this...but does it have to be Simulation steering (stomps feet like a naughty 8 year old) Sad Embarassed Very Happy

*EDIT* and see question in the question section affraid affraid affraid cherry

Yep simulation steering! Its not too bad when you have abs and stability control

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Raingod is correct and there isnt a pit lane on this first circuit ( I never even thought about it) so we have 2 choices: keep the track and we will have to be extra careful or change the track, i do have a back up! Post below with your thoughts, sorry for this cock up Cool

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

ICEMAND18 wrote:
BigAndiD wrote:What time are we thinking about starting?

10pm like the endurance race the other week

Sign me up then

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

I vote to change the track as its also very hard to make clean passes on this track. plus grid position would be key and if we're doing a random grid its going to be a lottery.

Last edited by T3RRAF0RM on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up Ice pole

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Hate to say it but I think for the 1st race of the season it is fairly harsh. But I'm not bothered either way!

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Darkestfrost wrote:
Hate to say it but I think for the 1st race of the season it is fairly harsh. But I'm not bothered either way!

The more i think about the more i realise i've made an error, i will see what everyone else thinks but i will let everyone know by tomorrow night what track will be used, the class and number of laps will stay the same

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

ICEMAND18 wrote:
Darkestfrost wrote:

The more i think about the more i realise i've made an error, i will see what everyone else thinks but i will let everyone know by tomorrow night what track will be used, the class and number of laps will stay the same

Never admit you are wrong, it shows weakness and weakness in front of Baw is like fear in front of a lion...actually more like a tyranasaurus rex Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing

I've done 12 laps with the settings as they will be - I managed 2 clean. Fuel won't be a problem, but tyre wear might be. However this tis one tight mofo (as Baw would put it) - it will be at best frustrating for the fast drivers - and not much fun being lapped frequently - not to mention confusing with 16 drives not having a clue who is behind and wh is in front...its Ruffian time...as the Rock used to say before he went all comedy action hero...just bring it bounce bounce bounce drunken albino

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I think it should still been in the championship but not first. Yes it's a bitch and yes, a lot of people wont finish the race but, it could be like our Monaco, where anything can happen. It could shake up the championship table with its unpredictablility!!!

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Having spoke to Ruffian Stew concerning the first race track, it has been decided that the track will be MOVED to a later date, rather than Changed! As Darkestfrost suggested, the prospect of everyone not finishing (I'm probs going to struggle) will throw a curve ball into the championship standings! The possibility of reducing the number of laps of this track is also being considered.

Championship stage details will be posted in a separate topic within the Ruff Endurance Race Championship section of the forum, the first stage can be found:

https://ruffgaming.forumotion.com/t1091-stage-1-track-info-car-class#6339

Sorry for this, I'm new at running championships so take it easy on me scratch

Over and Out

Iceman

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Darkestfrost wrote:I think it should still been in the championship but not first. Yes it's a bitch and yes, a lot of people wont finish the race but, it could be like our Monaco, where anything can happen. It could shake up the championship table with its unpredictablility!!!

And we all know what happens at Monaco - still not quite over the sight of that DarkBar racing car shooting past me straight into a wall Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked cyclops

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum