Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff 1 Championship 2014 - Sign Up & Info

+10
o Yogi B o
womblemk3
T3RRAF0RM
Boosterdq26
mikethemute
The Mehwarrior2
JRamboIV
pgtips77
Wackybar8
thetaffman
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Ruff 1 Championship 2014 - Sign Up & Info Ruff_g37
The Ruff 1 Championship 2014 - Sign Up & Info

Our F1 championship - Ruff 1 is back for its 3rd season and it is bigger and more challenging than ever before!

After giving the Ruff community a chance to have their say on how this new season should be run and on what version of the game we have settled for a FULL season that matches the real F1 - yes I said full! They are evil this bunch lol! We will also be using the F1 2012 for this season as we feel the most people have this our you can still pick this up fairly cheaply (Game have it used for under a £10 and ebay sees lots of copies still being sold cheaply) so this would be the best way to get as many gamers to take part as possible. As for the crazy length - well why not as we all love to race and game and it will be fun to tie it into the real F1 season.

Now we know the F1 2012 copy of the game does not have all the tracks that will feature in the real F1 2014 calendar but will will fill the weeks of the tracks we don't have with other tracks

Also we know 19 races is a crazy length so to cover this we will take your best 15 finishes and this will be your points total for the season. There is nothing stopping you taking part in all 19 but this allows for you to miss a few races (yes damn real life gets in the way sometimes) and not wreck your championship chances. Also if anybody has internet issues and gets booted then this will also help stopping it messing your title chances up to much with the cushion of 4 races not counting.

Will we have a random draw (possibly live on Skype) to decide the 2 man teams that will challenge for the teams championship title.

The races will be held on the Tuesdays after the real life F1 races have been held and will be starting at 10pm each time. The races will be made up of a 15 min Qualifying round then the race will be a 25% length of a real race. The normal Ruff Gaming points structure will be used for this competition.

We will have full damage set same as last season and also the F1 rules will be in play (more details to follow soon on this). The way we work out the wheather settings for each race will be announced soon - but be prepared for the odd downpour!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

The prize pot so far is a very generous and kind donation by Ruff Gamer - J Rambo which is a £10 Microsoft Xbox code and also places will be up for grabs from the winner and winners of the drivers and teams championship in the Ruff Gaming Hall of Fame.

There is 16 places for this competition so if you wish to take part please post below.

More details will be posted on this competition soon such as the schedule but for now our 1st race will be held on Tuesday 18th March at 10pm.

1. RuffianStew (Race Steward)
2. Iceman (Race Steward)
3. thetaffman (Race Steward)
4. Wackybar
5. PGtips77
6. RaingodZippo
7. J Rambo
8. MiketheMute
9. LFC Recon
10. TheMehwarrior
11. Booster
12. T3RRAF0RM
13. Womblemk3
14. Yogi B

Last edited by RuffianStew on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 9 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

thetaffman

thetaffman

Me Sir, please me sir Smile

You can fill the Austrian GP with Valencia and the Russian GP with either Korea or India

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Count me in mate, just a reminder that the game needed an online pass, not sure if it still does?

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

thetaffman wrote:You can fill the Austrian GP with Valencia and the Russian GP with either Korea or India
Yep sounds a good plan - I will have the full schedule up soon.

ICEMAND18 wrote:Count me in mate, just a reminder that the game needed an online pass, not sure if it still does?

I am not sure to be honest but if you had the game before (which a lot of us did) then the pass will still be active even if you buy a 2nd hand copy.

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

Sign me up please I am looking forward to another season time to wipe away the memories of last season and hopefully get revenge on mike Smile

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Yes please. Now just have to find a copy of 2012 Smile

pgtips77

pgtips77

Still got my copy, sign me up please

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up.

JRamboIV

Sign me up as well please fellas. I look forward to multiple disconnections and lots of wheel to wheel action as well.

thetaffman

thetaffman

JRamboIV wrote:Sign me up as well please fellas. I look forward to multiple disconnections and lots of wheel to wheel action as well.

Can't be as bad as some of the disconnections you get in 2013

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up - looking forward to defending my title

Boosterdq26

Yes please Smile

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

I thought I'd already signed up for this. Oops!
Put me down please

womblemk3

Put my name down please!!

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

Just wondering can we get setups for the tracks of the internet i am not sure because to me that is cheating if not cool if it is understandable

o Yogi B o

Put me down please

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

xo lfc recon xo wrote:Just wondering can we get setups for the tracks of the internet i am not sure because to me that is cheating if not cool if it is understandable

Set ups? All the cars will be set as equal same as last years comp.

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

o Yogi B o wrote:Put me down please

Welcome to the comp and welcome to Ruff Gaming!

What's your Gamertag so I can add you ready for the madness  pirat 

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

xo lfc recon xo wrote:Just wondering can we get setups for the tracks of the internet i am not sure because to me that is cheating if not cool if it is understandable

Spoken to the Ruff Racing Council and set ups are all ok LFC

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

RuffianStew wrote:

okay thank you

thetaffman

thetaffman

xo lfc recon xo wrote:
RuffianStew wrote:

okay thank you

So does this mean we are allowing people to use custom setups or are we going to use the quick setups only?

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

thetaffman wrote:
xo lfc recon xo wrote:
RuffianStew wrote:

okay thank you

So does this mean we are allowing people to use custom setups or are we going to use the quick setups only?

From what I remember all the cars had the same performance etc but people could use their own set ups (downforce etc) for the changing weather conditions.

I'll try and get some testing done over the weekend to clarify everything.

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

We will have an answer for this very soon about the set ups.

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

ICEMAND18 wrote:
thetaffman wrote:
xo lfc recon xo wrote:
RuffianStew wrote:

okay thank you

From what I remember all the cars had the same performance etc but people could use their own set ups (downforce etc) for the changing weather conditions.

I'll try and get some testing done over the weekend to clarify everything.
Okay thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum