Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff 1 Championship 2014 - Sign Up & Info

+10
o Yogi B o
womblemk3
T3RRAF0RM
Boosterdq26
mikethemute
The Mehwarrior2
JRamboIV
pgtips77
Wackybar8
thetaffman
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

xo lfc recon xo wrote:
ICEMAND18 wrote:
thetaffman wrote:
xo lfc recon xo wrote:
RuffianStew wrote:
xo lfc recon xo wrote:Just wondering can we get setups for the tracks of the internet i am not sure because to me that is cheating if not cool if it is understandable

Spoken to the Ruff Racing Council and set ups are all ok LFC
okay thank you

So does this mean we are allowing people to use custom setups or are we going to use the quick setups only?

From what I remember all the cars had the same performance etc but people could use their own set ups (downforce etc) for the changing weather conditions.

I'll try and get some testing done over the weekend to clarify everything.
Okay thank you
Can I do the set up where I crash into the barrier and my car bursts into flames?

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

My 360 stopped working as I pulled into the pits on lap 4. It's now going into the bin lol Smile

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I am formally retiring from the F1 Championship with immediate effect. I have neither the concentration or skill to do this and it is just not fun anymore. Sorry.

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

RaingodZippo wrote:I am formally retiring from the F1 Championship with immediate effect.  I have neither the concentration or skill to do this and it is just not fun anymore.  Sorry.

Totally understand that you feel that way and it's your choice but just give it one more shot mate, that track is a toughie! I've just lost it and wrote my car off!

I've found the trick to it is nice smooth stick movements and if you feel the car going, let go of the throttle and gentle opposite lock.

It would be a shame to lose you from the comp mate! Decisions yours though

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum