Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff Forza 5 Lap Championship 2014 - Sign Up/Info

+14
Shakeylakey
Darkestfrost
FastBud
Nash Effect
CoyoteCub
Gotang
SMB91
ICEMAND18
Boosterdq26
PR1NC3
RaingodZippo
Wackybar8
faceinthecrowd
pgtips77
18 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pgtips77

pgtips77

The Ruff Forza 5 Lap Championship 2014 - Sign Up/Info Ruff_g33
The Ruff Forza 5 Lap Championship 2014

Welcome to the Ruff hot lap challenge championship. This is a competition based on hot lap times in monthly events using Forza 5 on the Xbox One. It is a casual competition with no set gamernight, all times can be set at your own leisure during the month. I aim to start from March 2014, which means we can have 10 events before the end of December, where we will then know the RUFF FORZA LAP CHAMP 2014!

Points will be awarded after each monthly event has closed and will be based on your leaderboard position, using the usual Ruff scoring system. Whoever scores the most points will be crowned Champion and will earn a place in the Ruff Gaming Hall of Fame! If we have a tie for 1st place after the last round has be completed the drivers who are tied will take part in face off round against each other. Places are unlimited - so get signing up people!

Drivers may sign up to this after the championship has started but you can not do any rounds that have already closed.

All times MUST be posted here on the forum in the thread for the round you are entering the time. Times not posted up or posted after the deadline will NOT be counted! When you post your time please post what car you have used.

1. 80 pts
2. 75 pts
3. 70 pts
4. 65 pts
5. 60 pts
6. 55 pts
7. 50 pts
8. 45 pts
9. 40 pts
10. 35 pts
11. 30 pts
12. 25 pts
13. 20 pts
14. 15 pts
15. 10 pts
16+ 5 pts
No time recorded = 0pts

Tuning and assists will all be driver preference. Car choice will be driver preference (in the named class) unless specified on the Monthly challenge that you wish. DLC cars are allowed to be used unless it is listed in that months post and rules. Clean laps will always be ranked higher than dirty laps.

Sign up below if you wish for your times to be considered. Add me to your friends list (GT - pgt1ps77) if I am not already there so I can see your times.

The each round starts on the 1st of each month and times will be collected at 10pm on the last day each month

Ill be doing themed events based on real life and previous Ruff Competitions, so as a pre warn, expect use of the the F1 car at some point (2 million credits). Rack up those credits and don't forget to claim your monthly rewards from Forzamotorsport.net

I'm aiming for the competition to be simple, like me, but if I have missed anything let me know or you have any questions please feel free to post them below.

Cheers - PG

1. pgt1ps77
2. RuffianStew
3. Faceinthecrowd
4. Wackybar
5. Raingodzippo
6. Pr1nc3
7. BoosterDQ
8. Iceman D18
9. SMB91
10. Gotang
11. Coyote Cub
12. T3rraf0rm
13. NashEffect77
14. FastBud
15. darkestFrost
16. ShakeyLakey
17. Evildoff
18. mikethemute
19. X Bulldog
20. Jackblanchard x
21. Nicko2000
22. WombleMk3
23. TheMehwarrior2
24. TheTaffman

Last edited by pgtips77 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 12 times in total

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

Sign me please  Laughing 

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up please

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Hell yeh! (That's Stone Cold Steve Austin speak for sign me up if you were confused.) Shocked Shocked 

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

I'm up for this, sign me up please. :-)

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

Boosterdq26

YEEEEEEEP (sorry watching storage wars)

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Count me in for this, someone has to prop the rest of you up!

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

SMB91

SMB91

Just read the rules. I can still sign up Very Happy.

Put me down

Gotang

Gotang

Sign me up please sounds like fun

CoyoteCub

CoyoteCub

Put my name down please.

This gives me a good excuse to get forza back in the machine.

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

I'm in please stew

FastBud

Haven't got a One yet but won't be long, please add me.

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Count me in

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Count me in.

Evildoff

If it's not too late, can I sign up too. Many thanks

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Evildoff wrote:If it's not too late, can I sign up too. Many thanks

Not too late at all - welcome to the comp!

pirat 

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

pgtips77

pgtips77

Wow thanks to everyone that has signed up so far. More than I anticipated  Very Happy 

JackBlanchard x

JackBlanchard x

can you sign me up please if im not too late (GT is the same as my username)

pgtips77

pgtips77

Not too late mate, just missed out the March event. Will add you on xbox this evening

My GT - pgt1ps77

Nick

Hi guys. Can I jump onto this if there's any space left?

pgtips77

pgtips77

Of course. Still time to get a time on the June challenge ends 10pm on 30th,  plus there a bonus round been added
Just add me on xbox so I can see your times on the leaderboards

Cheers

My gt pgt1ps77

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum