Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff Endurance Racing Championship – Sign Up Here![CLOSED]

+9
Shakeylakey
pgtips77
mikethemute
Wackybar8
T3RRAF0RM
DAVE AVFC
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
ICEMAND18
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

RaingodZippo wrote:
Darkestfrost wrote:I think it should still been in the championship but not first. Yes it's a bitch and yes, a lot of people wont finish the race but, it could be like our Monaco, where anything can happen. It could shake up the championship table with its unpredictablility!!!

And we all know what happens at Monaco - still not quite over the sight of that DarkBar racing car shooting past me straight into a wall Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked cyclops
Ssshhhhhh!!!! It never happened * magic music plays*

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Darkestfrost wrote:
RaingodZippo wrote:
Darkestfrost wrote:I think it should still been in the championship but not first. Yes it's a bitch and yes, a lot of people wont finish the race but, it could be like our Monaco, where anything can happen. It could shake up the championship table with its unpredictablility!!!

And we all know what happens at Monaco - still not quite over the sight of that DarkBar racing car shooting past me straight into a wall Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked cyclops
Ssshhhhhh!!!! It never happened * magic music plays*

What never happened? Where am I? Who am I? clown

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum