Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS

+2
Shakeylakey
ICEMAND18
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:41 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Stage 2
28 August 2012
10pm Start

Track: Circuit de Catalunya (National Circuit)
Car Class: A
Number of Laps: 30
Race settings can be found on the sign up post and once the race is completed, the results will be added here

Please comment below if you have any questions etc

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

2STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

I'll have to sit this one out - on holiday Cool

3STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:40 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Shakeylakey wrote:I'll have to sit this one out - on holiday Cool

No worries mate! Have a good holiday!

4STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:23 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I'm on this one...well unless I get to the day and have a phone call ten minutes before start that lasts an hour of course...

5STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:29 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Reving to go!!

6STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:23 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Around 40 mins to lights out! Is everyone ready?!

7STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Gutted

Was looking forward to trying out the Lancer, i even practiced.

Got the times mixed up. I thought it was half 10

Bastard

8STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:52 pm

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

Well done to the podium gents. Unfortunately for me I'd just had a long weekend with only enough sleep for 1 night never mind 4. I had a quick practice before the race and fell asleep at the wheel, well better there than on the M1 north.
I might have grabbed 3rd but when coming up to lap raingod and someone else they crashed and subsequently I slammed into the back of raingod Embarassed and then had to pit. Sorry for ending your race Raingod I'm sure you realise it was far from intentional.
Looking forward to the next one

9STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:42 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

T3RRAF0RM wrote:Well done to the podium gents. Unfortunately for me I'd just had a long weekend with only enough sleep for 1 night never mind 4. I had a quick practice before the race and fell asleep at the wheel, well better there than on the M1 north.
I might have grabbed 3rd but when coming up to lap raingod and someone else they crashed and subsequently I slammed into the back of raingod Embarassed and then had to pit. Sorry for ending your race Raingod I'm sure you realise it was far from intentional.

Sorry T3RRAFORM not your fault at all, I lost control trying to stay ahead of Mike and swerved to avoid crashing into him,(it has happened before you know Shocked )I had no idea you were there as I tried to right my spin I was all over the place and you couldn't avoid me...sorry I cost you a place. Very Happy Besides the best fun I have ever had was trying to reverse a borked Lotus round that chicane and into the pits...and Iceman's reaction when I wasn't where I had crashed Laughing Laughing Laughing

10STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 2 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:29 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

RaingodZippo wrote:
T3RRAF0RM wrote:Well done to the podium gents. Unfortunately for me I'd just had a long weekend with only enough sleep for 1 night never mind 4. I had a quick practice before the race and fell asleep at the wheel, well better there than on the M1 north.

Sorry T3RRAFORM not your fault at all, I lost control trying to stay ahead of Mike and swerved to avoid crashing into him,(it has happened before you know Shocked )I had no idea you were there as I tried to right my spin I was all over the place and you couldn't avoid me...sorry I cost you a place. Very Happy Besides the best fun I have ever had was trying to reverse a borked Lotus round that chicane and into the pits...and Iceman's reaction when I wasn't where I had crashed Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haha i was so confused! I know my lap times were slow but i didnt think they were that slow.... It was because you said your car wouldnt move and then 1 lap later you was gone....it was the work of the devil!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum