Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:49 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Ruff Racing Endurance Championship 2012

Track: Silverstone (Grand Prix Circuit Full)
Number of Laps: 22
Car Class: S
Date: 9th October 2012
Start Time: 10pm

BEST OF BRITISH
In my opinion, one of the greatest circuits in the world and the perfect way to end the tournament! One of my favourite tracks on the whole game (I'm awful at it!) and it would be criminal to miss it off the calender!

Please post below if you don't think you can make it, or if you are going to be late and we will work something out!

Happy Racing Wink

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

2STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:05 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Its the Mike Grand Prix Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

3STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:43 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

To relieve the stress of tomorrow night, I went for a drive in the country. Mission accomplished...

...not Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

4STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:52 am

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Guys I'm going to be 50/50 for tonight. If I'm not on by 5 past ten start without me.

5STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:00 am

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Shakeylakey wrote:Guys I'm going to be 50/50 for tonight. If I'm not on by 5 past ten start without me.

We will be having 3 practice laps before hand so it will be closer to half 10 when the main event starts so you got time mate

6STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:39 pm

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

looks like i will be finishing dead last, cant get under 2:15 for a lap time scratch

7STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:36 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

BigAndiD wrote:looks like i will be finishing dead last, cant get under 2:15 for a lap time scratch

You won't be finishing last, I cant do more than 3 laps without making a monumental cock up scratch

8STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 5 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:43 am

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Hi Guys. Sorry for ducking out early last night. I always look forward to these nights (and practice the night before) so was guted to have to duck out. Though I was driving like a c*nt.

I had a shout from the Mrs that our little girl (5) had wet the bed. She's just been diagnosed with Diabetes so it's all a bit stressful in our house at the moment. And I couldn't let the Mrs shower her, change bed clothes, put stuff in the wash, etc while I try and catch Raingod on turn 10!!

Hopefully be on tonight for Fifa action! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum