Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS

+3
pgtips77
Darkestfrost
ICEMAND18
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:29 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Ruff Racing Endurance Championship 2012

Track: Nurburgring Grandprix (Full)
Number of Laps: 22
Car Class: R3
Date: 11th September 2012
Start Time: 10pm

With the competition really getting exciting and close across the field, epic battles are being fought across the grid and this track will offer the same exciting racing action that has been expected from this competition!
This stage will be using the fastest type of car and one of the longest/more technical circuits on Forza 4! Just to note that the behaviour of all involved so far has been exceptional and I just want to say thank you for that!
Just so we are not waiting round at the start of the nights if you could post below or let me/Ruffian know before the night if you can’t make the race, I will be spamming your Twitter Feeds and XBL accounts with messages to keep you all up to date!
I WAS VERY TEMPTED TO BAN ALL FORM OF LOTUS FROM THIS RACE AFTER STAGE 2! BUT I’VE BEEN KIND HAHA

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

2STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:10 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Need to get myself an r3 race car.

3STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I hate r3 and r1 cars. They are my Achilles heel. Sad

4STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:19 am

pgtips77

pgtips77

had a few laps on this, cannot decide on a car, or get a decent time. no chance of a decent finish for me this time Surprised

5STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

pgtips77 wrote:had a few laps on this, cannot decide on a car, or get a decent time. no chance of a decent finish for me this time Surprised
I have always gone for the jaguar. It's not the fastst but I think it's easier to control.

6STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:10 pm

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

I'd say this is the most technical track so far. Its so bumpy in places it feels like your driving with square wheels.
I passed a Lotus owners meet the other day, wish I could have got a picture there was about 30 lotus cars driving across the Tyne bridge. It gave me flash backs to Tuesdays race. lol!

7STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:30 pm

pgtips77

pgtips77

well, ive found a car, and its not a Lotus!!

now for 9 days practice Laughing

8STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:52 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Ive got my car and for once ive decided to try my hand at tuning, managed to knock a good 5 seconds off my orignal time Smile got 9 days to learn the track! Im reallg looking forward to this stage!

9STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:01 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

OMFG just over 24 hours to go and I can't find a damn R3 I can keep on the track...seriously thinking of pulling out as at this rate I will just be a danger to everyone in the race...one more night to practice.

Tried every Lambo known to man and only the Aventator got me a clean lap but I could not drive that for the required number of laps...tried a variety of other things but still no success.

Found a possible...so slow I will be watching Stew's dust Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil but at least I might make it round without wiping out everyone else - well except if feels like it is the size of a small planet so if I get first on the grid you might not be able to pass me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.

Then again...anyone paying me enough and I will saddle up the Fairlane Thunderbold and cause havoc at corner one (I won't get round the corner but I will take a lot of people with me) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (kidding....well unless I improve affraid )

10STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:12 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

RaingodZippo wrote:OMFG just over 24 hours to go and I can't find a damn R3 I can keep on the track...seriously thinking of pulling out as at this rate I will just be a danger to everyone in the race...one more night to practice.

Tried every Lambo known to man and only the Aventator got me a clean lap but I could not drive that for the required number of laps...tried a variety of other things but still no success.

Found a possible...so slow I will be watching Stew's dust Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil but at least I might make it round without wiping out everyone else - well except if feels like it is the size of a small planet so if I get first on the grid you might not be able to pass me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.

Then again...anyone paying me enough and I will saddle up the Fairlane Thunderbold and cause havoc at corner one (I won't get round the corner but I will take a lot of people with me) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (kidding....well unless I improve affraid )

Have you tried the Lambo Sesto Elemento? It's the only R3 i can drive!

11STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:14 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

ICEMAND18 wrote:
RaingodZippo wrote:OMFG just over 24 hours to go and I can't find a damn R3 I can keep on the track...seriously thinking of pulling out as at this rate I will just be a danger to everyone in the race...one more night to practice.

Yep, can't drive it either...but might now have my car...however unless you have the April Alpinestars dlc I will be driving a mafia car (I really want to see this mafia car Shocked Shocked)

12STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

RaingodZippo wrote:
ICEMAND18 wrote:

Yep, can't drive it either...but might now have my car...however unless you have the April Alpinestars dlc I will be driving a mafia car (I really want to see this mafia car Shocked Shocked)
how about the Subaru? It sticks to the road and, with a tune up it doesn't go to bad either.

13STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I am still between 2 cars ATM. Very Happy

14STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Darkestfrost wrote:
RaingodZippo wrote:
ICEMAND18 wrote:

how about the Subaru? It sticks to the road and, with a tune up it doesn't go to bad either.

I am liking the Merc...3 seconds faster than the Aventador on my third lap...might just stick with that Smile

15STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Think i might sit this one out Ice dog

Iv had no time to practice

16STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:55 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:Think i might sit this one out Ice dog

It's quite a long track, and if you are sensible there isn't many areas to cause problems! I can even put a car in the club garage for you, up to you mate!

17STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

ICEMAND18 wrote:

It's quite a long track, and if you are sensible there isn't many areas to cause problems! I can even put a car in the club garage for you, up to you mate!

Well if you insist,I may just make it. A car would be handy and if im not there for 10 dont wait on me.

Have a good 1 mo funkers

"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones. – Cristiano Da Matta"

18STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:43 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Guys I have already spoken to Iceman but I'm gutted as I can't make tonight's race.

My brother who lives in Chicago (and I haven't seen for 2 years) is making a surprise visit over here and however much I want to race tonight but I guess I best not ignore him when hes knocking on my front door tonight. Twisted Evil

Have a good race tonight lads and I will definitly be back for the next one!

Also big thanks to Captain IceMan for running this for us!

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

19STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:46 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:
ICEMAND18 wrote:

Well if you insist,I may just make it. A car would be handy and if im not there for 10 dont wait on me.

Have a good 1 mo funkers

"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones. – Cristiano Da Matta"

Inspirational words! Brought a tear to my eye! The main race usually starts around 10.15pm, I'll make sure there is an R3 car in the club garage

20STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:08 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RuffianStew wrote:Guys I have already spoken to Iceman but I'm gutted as I can't make tonight's race.

My brother who lives in Chicago (and I haven't seen for 2 years) is making a surprise visit over here and however much I want to race tonight but I guess I best not ignore him when hes knocking on my front door tonight. Twisted Evil

Have a good race tonight lads and I will definitly be back for the next one!

Also big thanks to Captain IceMan for running this for us!

Change of plan as my bro has crashed out with jet lag so I'm back in the race!!

pirat

21STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:51 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Great racing last night lads.

Really great fun and another different winner for round 3! A massive well done to Mikethemute as he was a demon in that Joss "The Dark Mike Rises" Car!!!

Big thanks to Iceman for running another cracking night in The Ruff Forza Endurance Championship 2012!

pirat

22STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Empty Re: STAGE 3 - TRACK INFO + CAR CLASS Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:54 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

RuffianStew wrote:Great racing last night lads.

Really great fun and another different winner for round 3! A massive well done to Mikethemute as he was a demon in that Joss "The Dark Mike Rises" Car!!!

Big thanks to Iceman for running another cracking night in The Ruff Forza Endurance Championship 2012!

pirat

No problem! I really enjoyed it! Quite proud of my 4th place finish! But that was only because Darkestfrost had car problems!

I will get the results posted up later with the details for stage 4! Really looking forward to stage 4 Wink..... Let's just call it our Monaco Wink

Over and out!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum