Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 10 - Competition General Chat

+2
RaingodZippo
RuffianStew
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season 10 - Competition General Chat Empty Season 10 - Competition General Chat Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:25 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Season 10 - Competition General Chat Main_s19
- Season 10 -
General Chat

As this competition kicks off I thought I would set this place
up for the comp members to chat about anything to do with season 10 of Ruff's Football League!

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2Season 10 - Competition General Chat Empty Re: Season 10 - Competition General Chat Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:53 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I had forgotten how utterly miserable, frustrating and infuriating this game is to play with a shit team that can't pass or run...now I remember why I quit it earlier in the year...this league is not going to be fun...

3Season 10 - Competition General Chat Empty Re: Season 10 - Competition General Chat Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:54 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy

4Season 10 - Competition General Chat Empty Re: Season 10 - Competition General Chat Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:38 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:I had forgotten how utterly miserable, frustrating and infuriating this game is to play with a shit team that can't pass or run...now I remember why I quit it earlier in the year...this league is not going to be fun...

Oops my fault Neutral

5Season 10 - Competition General Chat Empty Re: Season 10 - Competition General Chat Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:57 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

RuffianStew wrote:
RaingodZippo wrote:I had forgotten how utterly miserable, frustrating and infuriating this game is to play with a shit team that can't pass or run...now I remember why I quit it earlier in the year...this league is not going to be fun...

Oops my fault Neutral

Yes it is...lol But same for everyone...unless they have an unstoppable striker like say Samuel Eto'o now whose group is he in...let me see Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes affraid

6Season 10 - Competition General Chat Empty Re: Season 10 - Competition General Chat Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

RaingodZippo wrote:
RuffianStew wrote:

Oops my fault Neutral

Yes it is...lol But same for everyone...unless they have an unstoppable striker like say Samuel Eto'o now whose group is he in...let me see Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes affraid

I'm feeling your pain man. First half in and I remebered how much I hate this fucking piece of shit game. Time from my life I shall never get back

7Season 10 - Competition General Chat Empty Re: Season 10 - Competition General Chat Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:41 pm

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

Gentlemen. I'm playing as SWANSEA and I managed to take some points from the Bulldog himself. There is always hope up in this bitch

8Season 10 - Competition General Chat Empty Re: Season 10 - Competition General Chat Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Nick

Just tried to play a league game with LongJohnMcNasty but the game disconnected? Not really sure what happened but it appears to have gone down as a win for me. Can we play a replay?

Sorry I couldn't accept your 2nd request mate but I had to go pick the missus up from work so had to dash.

9Season 10 - Competition General Chat Empty Re: Season 10 - Competition General Chat Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:14 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Nick wrote:Just tried to play a league game with LongJohnMcNasty but the game disconnected? Not really sure what happened but it appears to have gone down as a win for me. Can we play a replay?

Sorry I couldn't accept your 2nd request mate but I had to go pick the missus up from work so had to dash.

Yep thats no problem - just play the other game as a friendly and post the score in the results thread.

pirat

10Season 10 - Competition General Chat Empty Re: Season 10 - Competition General Chat Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:08 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

anyone on tonight to play my FIFA league matches tonight? Need to get them done so I can hit forza hard.

11Season 10 - Competition General Chat Empty Re: Season 10 - Competition General Chat Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:51 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Guys - PLEASE READ!!!

This is your last chance to get your matches played for Round 1!

The new and LAST deadline to get all round 1 matches played by is now Monday 10th Sept at 10pm! No LATER!!!!

As yo can see from the fixture list I have removed Gandulf from League 4 as he hasn't been around to play his games. League 4 will be decided by the remaining fixtures in that league.

Also Iceman has kindly stepped aside from his group due to work commitments getting in his way of him playing. So also his fixtures have been removed from the list and now the remaining results will decide how league 1 plays out.

This is the last chance to the guys that still have games to play. I will remove players that have not played many of their games or I might award points to other members in the league if I feel that is a fair outcome for that league!

Get playing or lose out!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum